July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lulz. that was going to be my guess. :lol:

he's a treasure trove of inside information

I hate snobs who hate rich successful people and decide to call them all names and such on here. For Pete's sake, I told you I felt attacked by your sig, get rid of it or I'll make sure action is taken.

SMB

I hate snobs who hate rich successful people and decide to call them all names and such on here. For Pete's sake, I told you I felt attacked by your sig, get rid of it or I'll make sure action is taken.

SMB

What does being rich and successful have to do with posts made on a message board? If you go on any message board and make claims like you have in the past, you're going to get people who come back at you.

You made the claim that there would be a NJ4 and said to quote you on it and that's what DRay9911 did. Is it necessary that he still has it in his sig 78 days later? Maybe, maybe not.

And you also swore that your "connection" told you that the September 23rd show was going to be cancelled because the stage would not be set up in time. If you make a claim like that and are not correct, again, people are going to come at you. I'm not saying it's right, but it's going to happen.

When did ticketmaster start selling the $55 tickets for this show again?

SMB

i was not aware that you were so rich and succesful. one thinks if you were rich and succesful with all these sources inside u2's inner circle that you wouldn't have sat in the 300's at giants stadium.

i have small debt and a passive acceptance of my standing in life, yet i was able to score GA's. guess my sources are better than yours.

My sources are not within U2, they are IATSE. I did do a couple of shows in the 300s to get different angles. I don't like being in the same section twice. Out of the 8 shows I have seen (or would have seen after next summer) I would have seen it from 8 different views

SMB

I am so disappointed that they announced SLC will be the last concert addition to the tour. I was one of the last hold outs for a second NJ concert.

So sad.:sad:

I am so disappointed that they announced SLC will be the last concert addition to the tour. I was one of the last hold outs for a second NJ concert.

So sad.:sad:

keep hope alive!

My sources tell me that there will be another NJ show announced by March 5th. U2.com doesn't have the whole story. I am well connected. You heard it here first..

for reals? or are you just being silly on this friday morning?

yeah yeah yeah...I wonder how many people still have codes left to participate in any more presales?

pretty sure i still have codes left.

Here are the ticketmaster results for NJ. I checked a month ago, so it may have changed a tad. Sales are not too bad. as you can tell there are only two price levels that have multiple tickets left. it'll sell out closer to the actual concert date I'm sure.

July 19, 2010 East Rutherford NJ New Meadowlands Stadium 82,500
$250 Concourse 1 singles
$250 Concourse 2 multiples
$95 Concourse 1 singles
$95 Concourse 2 singles
$95 Concourse 3 multiples
$55 GA sold out
$55 Concourse 3 singles
$30 Concourse 1 sold out
$30 Concourse 2 sold out
$30 Concourse 3 sold out

Status