July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there hasn't been an announcement yet?

::looks at sig::

guess not

-dan

It really does seem that way after seeing the date for the Turin show. I think there was a three week gap between Cardiff and Chicago 1, and next year there will only be 2½ weeks between NJ and Turin. It is very tight :(

True, but consider it is the Philly CLAW that probably will go to the first city in Europe (Turin). The time between shows across the Atlantic in 2010 won't be that much different than the time from Europe to NA in 2009.

Who knows? I'm not giving up on a second NJ show yet. :greedy:

:glass half full:

True, but consider it is the Philly CLAW that probably will go to the first city in Europe (Turin). The time between shows across the Atlantic in 2010 won't be that much different than the time from Europe to NA in 2009.

Shipping each claw across the pond seperately sounds expensive, It would make more sense financially to ship all 3 at once.

Gah, so... no second NJ show? I'm hoping for another one, but it doesn't sound very promising. If I'm up that way, I want to do two!

:sigh:

Oh, I haven't given up completely (like I have with a Foxboro show), but I am glad that an announcement hasn't been made yet. Year end is stressful enough without adding U2 ticket presales to the mix. :|

^ Good point. I still haven't canceled my second night at the hotel. I'm going to wait a few months before doing it if neccessary.

Have you contacted them about the status of the ticket?

Not yet, Iris. The website says it was sent out, but that was like 3-1/2 weeks ago. I know, I have to call them.

Unfortunately, I had it sent by regular first-class mail. They'll probably tell me I'm out of luck because I didn't spring for more expensive postage. *sigh*

Diane, you should look into this. I got mine through standard mail weeks ago.

Okay, THIS is interesting. According to My Ticketmaster history, the ticket is still in the process of being printed, and hasn't been mailed out yet. I thought I'd received an e-mail that it WAS on the way...

...anyway, yes, I do have to contact them.

i still don't have a ticket for this show...

i was told a second date would be announced by someone who once tried to fight me, on the internetz!, for saying that his claims that the first giants stadium show wouldn't happen because they couldn't get the claw built in time were a load of shit.

here i figured that kind of credibility would be, ya know, credible. shows what i know...

now let me go back to listening to the stolen original master of how to dismantle an atomic bomb that i bought from the edge's cousin on ebay.

i still don't have a ticket for this show...

i was told a second date would be announced by someone who once tried to fight me, on the internetz!, for saying that his claims that the first giants stadium show wouldn't happen because they couldn't get the claw built in time were a load of shit.

here i figured that kind of credibility would be, ya know, credible. shows what i know...

now let me go back to listening to the stolen original master of how to dismantle an atomic bomb that i bought from the edge's cousin on ebay.

who tried to eFight you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom