July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my GAs and booked my hotel, now just a matter of sitting back and waiting for July! :applaud:

Anyone book the Fairfield Inn ? Is the distance to the stadium walkable? I know this was discussed somewhere on the thread, but cant seem to find.

I'm in the Breathe group but didn't get GAs in the presale today. I couldn't go on at 3 so my friend tried using my info but didn't know my credit card code, and they were gone by the time I was able to try.

So who thinks they'll add a second NJ show?

After the whole ordeal, I wasn't able to get tickets... I got stuck in New York with a dead iPhone and couldn't get to a computer until 5pm.

Does Boots presale release more GA?

Quick question, though I don't know if anyone here would know. My friend bought us 4 tickets today in the pre-sale (Breathe Group). Ended up section 211, row 8. She said the site told her they were front row of the section when she bought them but there's no reference to this elsewhere on my ticket confirmation. Just wondering if anyone here knew what that's about or had a similar experience.

Thanks. :wave:

Quick question, though I don't know if anyone here would know. My friend bought us 4 tickets today in the pre-sale (Breathe Group). Ended up section 211, row 8. She said the site told her they were front row of the section when she bought them but there's no reference to this elsewhere on my ticket confirmation. Just wondering if anyone here knew what that's about or had a similar experience.

Thanks. :wave:

Front row would be Row.1

I'm in the Breathe group but didn't get GAs in the presale today. I couldn't go on at 3 so my friend tried using my info but didn't know my credit card code, and they were gone by the time I was able to try.

So who thinks they'll add a second NJ show?

I hope they do; I'm weary about using my presale code for this reason...

I might just make the trek to Philadelphia if I have to...

Anyone book the Fairfield Inn ? Is the distance to the stadium walkable? I know this was discussed somewhere on the thread, but cant seem to find.
I did. According to Google Maps, it's a matter of feet, not miles, to the stadium. Unfortunately, it looks like we'll have to cross a divided highway, but it was the closest hotel I could find.

I walked along 120 from the Hampton Inn one day and it wasn't fun. I wouldn't recommend it.

Yeah, My hotel (which was right next door to the Fairfield) was on the same side as the road. The bridge has a sidewalk and thereis a beaten path in the grass

SMB

I love how Stubhub has listings up already for all the shows next summer. GA's for $150 minimum already for this show. Some of the listings say "up to 10", "up to 12". :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom