July 12 2010 - Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia, PA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Phillies tickets for the 8th, so I can go and check out everything too.

Hey, me too! I have no idea where we're going to be. A buddy of mine bought a bunch----we're having a "Bro-union" of sorts to honor a friend whose wife is due with QUADRUPLETS in a few months. We figure it'll be the last game he sees in a looooooong time!

I think my seats are in the outfield somewhere. There are so many season ticket holders now it is really hard to get good seats.

Now you know how it feels to be a Sox fan lol. Never any good seats cause of the Season Ticket holders. Going to the game tonight, have Standing Room Only seats in Right Field. Ha

SMB

Go to either Pat's or Geno's Steaks. They are the most famous, and for good reason. Though most Philadelphians have an allegiance to one, either is an excellent choice.
Eh, not really accurate. Most Philadelphians have gotten each once but prefer the best place near their own home. There's a much larger differing opinion on where the best cheesesteak place is than these things usually let on. And I'm not just talking about Tony Luke's.

Eh, not really accurate. Most Philadelphians have gotten each once but prefer the best place near their own home. There's a much larger differing opinion on where the best cheesesteak place is than these things usually let on. And I'm not just talking about Tony Luke's.

"cheesesteak"????

what is this?

A cheesesteak, also known as a Philadelphia cheesesteak, Philly cheesesteak, or steak and cheese, is a sandwich made from thinly sliced pieces of steak and melted cheese in a long roll. The cheesesteak is one of the favorite foods of the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.[1]

A cheesesteak, also known as a Philadelphia cheesesteak, Philly cheesesteak, or steak and cheese, is a sandwich made from thinly sliced pieces of steak and melted cheese in a long roll. The cheesesteak is one of the favorite foods of the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.[1]

aha! sounds great!

I think they might actually kick me out if I try to order a cheesesteak without cheese...
I'm ok eating it with cheese, I just prefer to taste the beef, rather than oversalt it with the cheese presence... :D I'm the same way with burgers. I know, I have a weird tastebud.

Maybe I'll try one with the whiz. Always wanted to see how that would taste like.

I'm not generally a huge onion fan, but when I've had them on cheesesteaks they've tasted pretty great. I don't usually order them with, but when I have it hasn't been a mistake.

I'm not a huge whiz guy, I tend to prefer American or provolone.

I don't know what to think about the last couple of shows. I'm thinking we maybe ok, but I just want Bono to get better.

Yeah, me too. Well, I'm sure the doctors will advise what's best for him. I think they'll probably at least try to make some of these shows. Like if the rumors for MN are true, maybe they'll do a couple of shows and see how he's doing after that. And if he's not doing well, I'm thinking they will postpone the other shows too.

Nevermind!!!

Just received this email a few minutes ago...

Attention ticket holder!

We just learned that your upcoming event has been postponed:

U2
Lincoln Financial Field
Monday, July 12 at 7 PM New date: Still to be announced!

Don’t worry, your original tickets will still be good for the new date. We know you are excited to see U2, so just sit tight, as soon as the new date is announced, we’ll let you know!

Questions? Just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com!

Ticketmaster Fan Support

Fucking bullshit. waited a year to see U2 come to philly and they push it back even more. beyond pissed. Who knows if they'll even be alive till then at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom