jeesus how fired up is edge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
sorry if this has already been coverd or whatever, but its the first time i have really noticed it, but i just downloaded the NYC 21/11bootleg from UTours, and wow edge is nuts, i have been hearing how fired up he has been on this leg of the tour, but to actually see him litreally jumping around again (something that he didnt do much of during the elevation tour) is a sight to behold, during streets, SBS, and UTEOTW especially,

the band have now hit there stride this tour now it seems and are having so much fun, Australia, South America and japan are in for some special performances

well played the edge :up:

LyricalDrug said:
Edge is the best member of the band nowadays, by far. Soooooo amazing
i personally could never choose a favorite member of the band, i think they all bring things to the table,

but edge is playing amazingly this leg and tour

Edge = :love:

i agree that he's amazing on this tour, with all his jumping! i loved seeing him bounce during 'elevation', 'i will follow', 'streets', etc... :drool:

btw, where did you download the video of the 11/21 show? did you get it from U2 Torrents?

Fuck the past, and wonder about the future, but Edge from the present: :combust:

The Mysterious Ways clip from Boston is hilarious. :drool: Edge seems especially filled with joy, which is a great sign for any new material, whenever it may arrive. I've always thought of him as the musical idea guy, exploring new sonic territory, etc.

If that night was an indication, the next album could either be the best Christmas album in history, or filled with fresh and inspired songs.

Edge sounds absolutely amazing this leg! I love to watch him dancing around it makes me smile to see him enjoying himself... He is ON FIRE!!!:combust:

*Ally* said:
Edge = :love:

i agree that he's amazing on this tour, with all his jumping! i loved seeing him bounce during 'elevation', 'i will follow', 'streets', etc... :drool:

btw, where did you download the video of the 11/21 show? did you get it from U2 Torrents?

I love the bouncing too :lol:

The show is on U2torrents (2 discs, 2 seperate threads there ) :)

I can easily picture Edge on a commercial like the one Paul McCartney is in........EDGE - Guitar genius, Rock star, Brilliant composer, leader, husband, father. If they showed him riding a horse (like Paul), maybe he could wear his JT hat!!!:wink:

It has has been such a joy besides watching/listening to Bono, to see Adam & Edge be so interactive & on fire on stage ......they all are playing/singing so well together this fall !!!!:drool:

I've been on Adam's side in 3 different shows bird's nest, upclose side of ramp by stage seats and then in the middle for the last nov nyc show...SO I HADN"T until the last nyc 05 show {one can pray for one last quick spin to their favorite US cities one mo' time in '06 :D} REALLY SEEN Edge ....jumping till that night when i had enough of a mid-vantage point both mid-high & mid of garden to see him do that through the binocs.

I was already amazed how he seemed even more Intense playing-wise than even in Oct.......and then there he was jumping. Loved it!
ANd him and Bono chasing each other around the elipse...great thearter!..

It does seems to bode well for their future musically & performance-wise!:D :D :D YAY U2!!!!

All I can say is wait for the Hartford Show boot to surface. I was in the Ellipse and he just tore it up that night. I thought he sounded UNBELIEVABLE in the first Boston show over last weekend but this was way past that. In his solo in Prde, I think not only shocked Adam and Bono but he shocked himself how he played it. I don't know if any one else saw this but both Adam and Bono kinda stopped in there collective tracks and looked over to Edge and Edge Mouthed the word WOW - what a moment!!!

Egde has been on fire the whole tour...
This is from Gothenburg 29.07.2005:

43.JPG

ROCK ON! :rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom