Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
I live 20 minutes from Jamaica Plain. Good times.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I have no idea what this thread is about but I was born in Jamaica Plain, MA and it's where my mother grew up.

Do I win anything?

Time for a jp interference meetup at jp licks. I'll be home for 10 days in June. I would ask these two if they're in, but they'll probably never look at this thread again.

The Sad Punk said:
Perhaps not as much you could have won were you born in Cumbum or Cunter instead, but sure, you can have a free Superthread sticker or something. :wink:

she's also not the first in the thread to claim that.

i want a sticker.

Mrs. Springsteen, if you ever read this, where in JP?

WHAT A FUCKING AWESOME GIG. FRONT ROW, PEOPLE. FRONT ROW.

I AM SO DEAD.

1. Fear Of A Blank Planet
2. What Happens Now?
3. The Sound Of Muzak
4. Lazarus
5. Anesthetize
6. Open Car
7. Dark Matter
8. Hatesong
9. A Smart Kid
10. Blackest Eyes
11. Way Out Of Here
12. Sleep Together

13. Trains
14. Halo

Played for a solid two hours of fucking awesomeness. During Hatesong or A Smart Kid, Steven Wilson got his earpiece stuck in his ear canal and had to have "surgery" performed with tweezers to remove it on stage!

The band rocked out so hard and the audience response was fantastic. I think they'll be coming back to Melbourne. :hyper:

I think I recognize 6 of the songs played as having heard them. I'll recognize them all in a couple months, thanks to Phanan.

The response from the audience was just huge, especially to Blackest Eyes and Trains.

Hatesong owns immensely live. And holy shit, Dark Matter from the vaults, got to love it.

Anyway, time to get six hours of sleep before going to Sydney. :wave:

I have a ton of new music to listen to now, including PT, Pink Floyd, Green Carnation and Led Zeppelin. Probably 20 hours of music. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom