I've begun to like Italian rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
I got my hands on some Italian rock CDs. And interesting I like quite a few italian rock songs. My fav song is "in ogni atomo" by Ehi negrita. I like Ligabue as well. Litifiba is good as well.

And mind you I dont understand even a word of it. Anyone else listens to songs that they have lyrics in languages they dont know.

- AcrobatMan

I got to listen to some Italian rock in my Italian class last year, it was pretty good :up:

Do you know the song "Roma Campionato"? I think it's more of a pop song than rock, but I liked it and can't find out who it's by or anything! I think the chorus is something like "E tutto va... come deve andare...." Ever heard of it? :)

I love Italian music! :up:
I saw Litfiba live near Naples about 7 years ago and they were soooo incredible! It was a great show and everyone was rocking out.... Almost every song they do is good! And I thought the lead singer was hot! :drool:
I also have seen Vasco Rossi, hes cool too!
And Ligabue I saw about 10 years ago in a little town in Southern Italy.... very good stuff!!! "Sara un bel souvenir"!

yo man, i'm italian...but i don't like too much italian music!:lol: anyway, we got good rockers, litfiba split off, the lead singer is now a solist, ligabue has a very good rock voice, but vasco rossi is the italian rock king. the other group you've mentioned is called only negrita, ehi negrita is the title of an album

Re: Re: Re: I've begun to like Italian rock

AcrobatMan said:

which language

French... a couple of albums by Paris Combo and a delightful little disc I picked up used: Charles Trenet: His Greatest Recordings 1937-1943

I also like traditional Middle Eastern music and have started to collect a few discs. I got turned on to this stuff through knowing someone whose friends frequented a Persian nightclub in L.A. (though they played contemporary Middle Eastern pop there). I've begun reading up a bit on Arabic music and I'm wanting to add some to my collection.

I like alot of really old music, Gregorian chant and stuff like that......all sorts of lyrics I don't understand, Latin, Provencal, the language of the troubadours, also traditional Arabic music, don't understand those lyrics either.

Back
Top Bottom