it's official # I'm an art student!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Some teachers at a local art studio just took me as a student. They tell me I could be selling my paintings at their next art show. Some of their students get paid pretty good $$ for their pictures. I'm not just doing it for the $$, I love to draw and paint. I need to have my technique nuanced just a bit; it's a bit wild. But of course I want to share my art and hope other people like it, and if all goes well I'll be able to make more trips and such. I don't have to depend on the city politicos for all income issues. I'm getting really tired of the stupid City and County politicos. :mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm going to have to get a digital camera......when I'm making better $$$. Damn. I don't know to post them with my current hardware/software situation.

I may try to get some of this stuff onto a web site. I don't know how I'm going to do this.
*figures.......figures........figures*:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

If you know anyone with a digi, maybe borrow it. You can upload straight off your desktop onto the forum :D

This is way cool verte!!!

:applaud:

way to go!!

maybe you could do a self portrait and post it here

Hey, one of my in-laws has a digi. I haven't done a pic since late 2001, and that one unfortunately got screwed up when the basement flooded during the rains. :censored: Maybe I can start a site or put them somewhere. They have alot of detail in them and Snapfish or whatever really wouldn't show them. So.......maybe I can get some better software after I sell some pix.
*knocks on wood*
*gets out rosary*

Back
Top Bottom