It's official #fashion police

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
so I thought of meggie today, how she always posts about people wearing bad fashion...so now I'm always looking out for bad fashion thanks to meggie's posts :lol:

today I was at the bank waiting in line with about 10 people ahead of me. There was this one lady, wearing a brown shirt...which wasn't that bad...it was that kind of ribbed material, short sleeve, nice summery looking...I have one similar to it in off white...but she was wearing it with a long light blue skirt (almost periwinkle blue), that went down to her ankles, and brown leather sandals.

Normally that probably wouldn't have been that bad either, but the material of the skirt, was almost like t-shirt material, and *VERY* clingy! And the panty line was *VERY* noticeable too! :tsk: :barf:

You don't even KNOW the fashion felony I saw yesterday...and Mr. BAW will back me up on this.

We saw a man, obviously about to start a sex change, in his female attire. I didn't mind at all that he was a tall balding man dressed like a woman but I did mind that he was a tall balding man dressed like a woman with VERY bad taste.

He wearing light blue shorts overalls, a red blouse and white leather sandals :eyebrow:

His legs were shaved and he was wearing earings but he wasn't wearing make-up. It was only made all the more bizare by the fact that he wasn't wearing a wig or long hair...he had the typical horseshoe male pattern baldness this going on.

I give him major respect for walking around like that but he REALLY needed to be hauled in by the fashion police and given a make over :ohmy:

one time i went to walmart and saw a guy wearing really tight white streach pants that looked dirty. he had a bit of a gut too, and was also wearing a fanny pack in the front. his t-shirt barely covered his stomach. He wasn't like a homeless person or anything, it was the weirdest fucking thing i'd ever seen. as soon as i turned the corner and saw that shit, i walked right back out of that department. i've never been able to get the image out of my mind, it happened a year or two ago :crack:

i saw a lady with a the world's scariest mullet (she had about an inch of hair on the top of her head, flat-top style, the sides oh her hear shaved, and the rest of it was about 2 feet long...ick), vertical rainbow striped shorts and a bright orange shirt once. i've been afraid to walk around in town during the day since. it's the opposite of what you'd expect--all the scary people come out during the day. at night it's really dull and boring.

come to think of it, it was a little difficult to tell if this person was male or female...

cujo? :sexywink: i guess it's not fair to make fun of the guy when he's not around...mofo? :evil:

When it's quiet in work we just stand and watch people through the windows and there are some people with really INSANE fashion sense in my town. There was this one girl who had bright pink shirt and 3/4 length pants on, and these knee length boots which were FURRY. And to top it all off she had a baseball cap back-to-front on her head. :coocoo:

One year at the Fair I saw a whole family dressed in full camoulage from head to toe...even the baby in the stroller. We kept acting like we couldn't see them. They were invisible. :laugh:

Last edited:
Lemon Meringue said:
One year at the Fair I saw a whole family dressed in full camoulage from head to toe...even the baby in the stroller. We kept acting like we couldn't see them. They were invisible. :laugh:

:lol:

these people make my clothes look like they match :|

Back
Top Bottom