It's Official #Bed Light Magic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
BedLightMagicBK.jpg

Barbie's getting really desperate for new ideas, isn't she?

zoney! said:
Am I the only one here that a "plastic bag mask" as a toy when they were young?

My parents gave it to me! :shrug::(

Plastic Bags were my favorite toy.

I used to play with those right after I ate a much undercooked cake from my easy bake oven.

I don't think I played with plastic bags...I was too busy screaming as my Duncan Wizzer wrapped itself in my hair and ripped out a chunk of my scalp :huh:

wizz2.gif

Once that was taken care of, I usually went outside and gave myself a concussion on the slip and slide :der:

:heart:dangerous toys:heart:

Who the hell is Shelly?? :der:

I haven't bought any new Barbies for like 3 months now...just can't afford it...I feel too guilty even buying the cheap ones. :(

I have too many. :reject:

If I could add up how much money I've spent on Barbies in the last 2 years, I think I'd shoot myself. :|

Shelly is Barbie's baby sister, even younger than Skipper or Kelly, I think. What happened to Skipper, by the way?

Skipper was a tramp...she must have contracted something and died.

I had this Skipper doll that I loved so much...but I haven't seen her since we moved. I think she got lost somewhere. :sad:

Are you sure Shelly is younger than Kelly? I thought Kelly was like a newborn. :scratch: John bought me a set with a Barbie, a baby, and a crib, and I think the baby's name was Kelly.

Oh!

Come to think of it...in regards to Skipper...I bought a new Skipper doll probably about a year ago...plus both of her friends from the line. I can't remember what the line was called though.

I've seen those in stores. I thought that the blonde one looked pretty cool, but none of the other ones really did anything for me.

After extensive research I have concluded that Shelly is the European version of Kelly.

Why she had to change her name, I don't know. :shrug: Maybe she was kidnapped. :ohmy:

That makes sense!

I also just remembered that the newborn baby is Krissy, I believe.

I don't have any Kelly dolls...there are so many...you'd think I'd have at least one! :der:

I had at least on Midge doll that I can recall...once again though...haven't seen her since we moved. :sad:

Somewhere...there is a box with a chunk of my collection...

I WANT IT!!!!!! :scream:

BC's Dad: Don't you have ENOUGH Barbies already though?

He doesn't understand. :|

I hate when Barbie's head comes off (or is pulled off :mad: ) and you try to put it back on, but the little ball thing in the neck is messed up so her head doesn't swivel and it looks like she has no neck. :(

How wrong is it that I want some Barbies to play with now? :uhoh:

meegannie said:
I hate when Barbie's head comes off (or is pulled off :mad: ) and you try to put it back on, but the little ball thing in the neck is messed up so her head doesn't swivel and it looks like she has no neck. :(

I have some like that. That happened to my Teen Talk Barbie almost right after I'd gotten her. I had been so excited to get her, and then I busted her head off. I was so bummed. :(

Back
Top Bottom