It's a baby for celebrity ______ Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is he married or did he cheat with her or something? I'm totally clueless. :lol:

No, they're dating. Been dating since early last year. And a lot of girls just aren't too fond of Kate for all sorts of various reasons.

Myself, I don't care one way or another, I send my congrats and leave it at that. I just think it's freakin' weird and sort of hilarious to see Matt in the gossip columns here in the States. Extremely rare for any of the people I like to pop up there, so this is...new :p.

Congratulations to all others mentioned in the thread who are expecting babies or have had babies or whatever, too. Hope all goes well with the whole parenthood thing :).

Angela

john-travolta-240.jpg

because she is a 'ho-bag who put Owen Wilson in the funny farm, has a history of sucking the souls out the men she has dated.. etc... just google it and you will see what I mean..

Jeez, what's in the water over there in Hollywood? So many pregnancies...

Felicitationes -- there's a new beautiful Spaniard in the world.

After Spanish newspaper El Pais reported that Penelope Cruz gave birth to husband Javier Bardem's child, Hola! Magazine in Spain followed up by revealing that the couple had a baby boy.

Cruz gave birth in Hollywood's Cedar-Sinai Medical Center -- mother and child are said to be healthy, and seeking privacy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom