Is ther eanyone who got their code reset and manged to book tickets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got this mail from u2.com...

1. Please be sure to enter your code carefully. The codes are
case-sensitive: if your password is all lower case, you must be certain not
to capitalize any of the characters.

2. Check you have not exceeded the ticket limit for your code. Each code is
only valid for either 2 tickets for any one (1) North America show or 4
tickets for any one (1) European show, and cannot be re-used.

If this does not resolve the problem, in order to contact the appropriate
Customer Service Team, please follow the instructions given at the
Ticketmaster. or ticket partner website that has rejected your code.

Cheers,
U2.Com Team

Thanks a fucking lot u2.com - that's so much help. I DON'T THINK SO!

sallycinnamon78 said:

Cheers,
U2.Com Team

theres nothing in this world worse than an automated response

sallycinnamon78 said:

Cheers,
U2.Com Team

That's just an auto generated reply to you. Don't worry no one has actually bothered to read your email yet mate.

jusat looked on ticketwankers web site.... repeating the same fucking info what rubbish!!

fuck em... am going to bycott!

rang ticketmaster, they said contact u2.com. contacted u2.com, they say ring ticketmaster suctomer services team. rang customer service team, they said contact u2.com or gateway.

no-one knows whats going on, and were caught in the middle...

Princey said:
rang ticketmaster, they said contact u2.com. contacted u2.com, they say ring ticketmaster suctomer services team. rang customer service team, they said contact u2.com or gateway.

no-one knows whats going on, and were caught in the middle...

OH MY GOD.

I can't believe the site has fucked us around like this, the bastards.

My fiance told me last night that I wouldn't stand a cat's chance in hell of actually getting tickets. I didn't believe him. My mistake.

At 10.02am it said server not found after entering my code. I retried and my code has been used!! Yeah, butr I didn't get to buy tickets.

My missus had the same problem, but she just kept entering her code and it worked and she bought 2 tix for Twickenham. She retried it and managed to get through again.

She didn't buy any mnore though becasue she didn't want to risk losing her earlier tickets.

I'm just gonna sit here and keep reentering my code.

I rang ticketmaster on 0870 1451194 and had to wait for some jargon about Elton John and then I got to spoke to someone. She said everyone is experiencing this and gateway will go through the list and reset the passwords.

My sister has just got tickets after her code was said to be invalid. Basically when the code was first entered, ticketmaster would not let more than a certain number of people through, but to the U2.com site it made it look like entry had already been gained and the code had been used. This is bad communications betweem U2.com and Ticketmaster.com.

However she kept pestering ticketmaster.com and they set up a special link for her to go on a web site for 5 minutes and book the tickets and she got them..

Tickemaster seem to be more helpful...

I got incredibly lucky. After trying for 40 mins and ticketmaster insisting my code had been used...someone, somewhere flicked a switch that "re-activated" my code and, at that precise moment, the planets must have been perfectly aligned & the wind blowing in the right direction as I was able to get thro & place my order and get confirmation.

I got through at 10 oclock, got 4 tickets in block 105 at twickenham and then the bloody thing crashed. its now 12.41 and i still havent managed to get through again as my access is now blocked. Am I fucked off or what !

UKTan said:
I got incredibly lucky. After trying for 40 mins and ticketmaster insisting my code had been used...someone, somewhere flicked a switch that "re-activated" my code and, at that precise moment, the planets must have been perfectly aligned & the wind blowing in the right direction as I was able to get thro & place my order and get confirmation.

LMFAO

The only thing that is keeping me sane is posts like this.

me. got through initially (9.55) it crashed. Fired off an e-mail. finally got my tickets at around 11.00.

Not sure if the e-mail had anything to do with it, but I must have been one of the 1st to send it, I mean I sent it at 10.00.23.

knox said:
How do you get your code reset? Do you e-mail somebody, call somebody?

I've got no idea what happened. I emailed the "Gateway Help" link on one of the pages, came back into the forum, read someone else's post saying that their code was working again. I gave it a shot and it worked :huh:

I can only imagine that they were inundated with complaints and reset things.

I got back in using my code (don't ask me how), all the Manchester standing tickets have gone.

Back
Top Bottom