IO what is the problem people.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2SavesTheWorld said:
Have you NOT read the FAQs?

:mad:

You had to read them in order to sign up.

They are at the top of the page.

I read them a long time ago ... :mad:

Am I supposed to read them every couple of months to refresh my memory? :mad:

Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB (Minimum Posts: 8000)

I can't.

I don't know how.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand.................my fridge is in the middle of the kitchen.

Why do I hire the contractros that show up at 630 in the morning?

because you obviously need serious help. what a godforsaken hour to have someone show up at your front door. :angry:

get the splinter out! :mad:

I didn't ask them to come that early!!

Waaaaaaaaaah.

:|

Have you watched MotorMouth yet on VH1? Its a damn laugh riot. Not quite as funny as breaking not 1, not 2, but 3 mirrors in one night but still very funny.

SPLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTY.

"Not the first mirror, not the second mirror, but the third mirror"

Thats what Bono said in R and H.

"Did you ever sing in your car when you thought nobody was listening? Well, Motormouth might catch you. Motormouth is a new hidden camera show on VH1 and it's like nothing you've ever seen. We take to the streets, traveling the country two cities at a time, in search of America's worst singers and most outrageous drivers.

In Round One, we catch unsuspecting drivers singing alone. In Round Two, these clueless crooners are joined by their friends, who set them up-encouraging their awful singing and ridiculous behavior. In round three, we ambush these dashboard divas and reveal that they have been caught singing on national television. In each town we choose the number one Motormouth and at the end of each episode, these two local loudmouths square off as we crown that episode's Ultimate Motormouth".

:|

That's hilarious! :lmao:

It's probably good that my friends live 400 miles away from me now...or I KNOW they'd set me up as payback for all of the times I have tormented them by purposely butchered singing in the car. :wink:

You haven't lived until you've heard me massacre "Do You Believe In Love?" by Huey Lewis and The News. That is my trademark song. :up:

Back
Top Bottom