IO: The Jack Nicholson Party, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But I will name my next band Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge if that will right my wrongs.

:lmao:

Well-played, sir. Well-played.

And apparently my appreciation for Jack Nicklaus is not so strong that I can be bothered to spell his name correctly.

Yeah, now that the extreme hype has died down, I think it's alright to enjoy our music again.

THIS JUST IN: SINGER OF JACK NICHOLSON PARTY REACHES NEW LOW, SAYS THE BEATLES "SUCK."

Today, on the eve of recording sessions for new material from lo-fi swoocore band Jack Nicholson Party, tempers are on the rise after singer Ben made inflammatory comments about the Beatles.

"The Beatles suck. And you can tell anyone who reads this that I don't care what they think."

This occurred after Ben heard the last 10 or so seconds of Revolution, which irritated him a great deal.

"He's just stirring shit," says ever-cynical JNP guitarist Travis. "No one thinks the Beatles suck. Now that the Gallaghers aren't in the spotlight as much, someone needs to fill the void."

Ben was certainly not repentant. When he was not allowed to ride shotgun, he retorted "you suck...like the Beatles."

We will give you more information as this story unfolds.

What was your response?

I still can't get over how great the band name is.

I said it was because he was Irish. He believed me.

His naivety gives his songwriting necessary charm. A clinically sane Barrett, if you will.

If someone would like to photoshop together an album cover for us using this photo, you will be entitled to 0.5% of our massive royalties:

qqsk5z.jpg

Title it Your Face Is In Our Way. Thank you.

Sorry, it's got to involve Jack Nicholson lusting after Shirley Temple's blood.

Although I do like that pretty well. :hmm:

Quality. I might write some Jack Nicholson Party tunez later; summer is fast coming to a close and we haven't done anything in a while.

How soon is NOW?

If U2 had this many great songs lying around doing nothing, the Uber Deluxe would be worth the price. Yessir.

I told you I'd have something. Feel free to input suggestions. It's only a first draft after all.

JNP.png

That's fantastic.

I'm not really sure about the font (I feel it should be more bold, maybe some type of block letters), but the juxtaposition of those two images is really great.

EDIT: Maybe the text should be in a color that stands out more from the rest of the image? Red, perhaps? I don't know.

Agreed with Ashley on this being truly holy fucking shit.

Agreed with GAF that a brighter front is necessary, very possibly red.

I think I like the first pic slightly better.

Alrighty. Red text, grainy temple. I'll get on that.

Back
Top Bottom