IO-my head is spinning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
Bud is pee-pee water!:mad: ...how many times do I have to tell you?

At least make it a Miller GD

MGD = Mexicans Get Drunk! :drunk:
Good Night Amigo...

mexicn.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

MGD = Mexicans Get Drunk! :drunk:

:hyper:

Mexican reporting for drunkeness!! :hyper:

And may I just say that drunk Carlos postings rule... Well, they were better on the other thread anyway :shifty:

I had a few too many I think! :drunk:

We went for wings and martinis before the game, so we were pretty happy before the game had even started. :lol:

My friend and I were pretty drunk and rowdy, and had a great time. I took some pics. :reject: If I feel brave enough, I might put them up over the weekend.

ThoraSEB said:
I had a few too many I think! :drunk:

We went for wings and martinis before the game, so we were pretty happy before the game had even started. :lol:

My friend and I were pretty drunk and rowdy, and had a great time. I took some pics. :reject: If I feel brave enough, I might put them up over the weekend.

:applaud: Good job, Thora! I am so glad you had a great time and yes, do share pics! What's hockey without alcohol and being rowdy? Gotta have blood and fights too! On the ice AND in the stands! YEAH!!!

Pics should be up tomorrow or Sunday. Be prepared to be scared! :reject:

Unfortunately there were no fights on the ice. There were a few shoves, but nothing interesting. :( I like a good fight! I almost punched this one really obnoxious guy a few seats away from me, though. :D

:applaud: Good job Thora! Wish I coulda been there, that woulda been me too! In the stands watching when my son played roller hockey there were many times I was warned by the Refs. It can be exhausting being a hockey fan, but good fun!

Back
Top Bottom