IO: I have to listen to every single U2 album, over again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
This thread is an abomination. It's like spit in the face; it's urine in the coffee. It's sarcasm and irony intermingled with paradox. And I, for one, welcome it! To lock it is to fear it. I do not fear it. I revel in it. Seasons don't fear the reaper, people. Something about Romeo and Juliet. I don't know the words.

My god, it's like Alanis Morissette just exploded in your CD player leaving little pieces of Alanis everywhere. And so you clean it UP, but there's no cleaning it UP because as any black light will tell you there will always REMAIN traces! And the memory remains. And you think thank god I'm not JW cause of their thing with blood and then you think where the hell is my morning coffee?? I'm going to OFFEND someone here!

Sorry.

:(

Angela Harlem said:

My god, it's like Alanis Morissette just exploded in your CD player leaving little pieces of Alanis everywhere. And so you clean it UP, but there's no cleaning it UP because as any black light will tell you there will always REMAIN traces! And the memory remains. And you think thank god I'm not JW cause of their thing with blood and then you think where the hell is my morning coffee?? I'm going to OFFEND someone here!

Sorry.

Some facts:

I'm a JeW, not a JW.

I stayed in a JW Marriott hotel, on a business trip. What sort of business? I needed my business socks, that's all you need to know.

I once witnessed a robbery, but did nothing to stop it, like Peter Parker.

I have not been listening to much U2 lately, but soon will. Soon. After I see U234567D, but before 7 days have pased from teh viewing.

Angela Harlem said:

Sorry.

I got one hand in my pocket and the other is hailing a taxicab.

Ok, in all seriousness....why do you keep checking if you hate it so much? I mean, it's not like the thread title misleads you into thinking you'd be free of U2 content in it! :lol:

Resist the urge! Fight the craving! Kick the habit!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom