IO: First snowfall of the year!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please do :grumpy:

It's been snowing here for 2 weeks now, on and off. Last night it started around 11pm and it's STILL snowing. :angry:

Babydoll said:
Please do :grumpy:

It's been snowing here for 2 weeks now, on and off. Last night it started around 11pm and it's STILL snowing. :angry:

boohoo.

any snow is good snow. you can never have too much.

Do you know what's really kool about snow?

A day out of school! :D

Yop! No school today! My stairs actualy look like a snow slide! And since our town is built on a hill, the buses can't reach the school! :happy:

Aah, I love winter :drool:

Around 24 hours for us to. But we do have alot more than 3 inches at the moment! :D

I wish I also had no school for a day because of too much snow!!

It's been pretty much snow here for some weeks now, but today, it has been raining all the day! o_O
Just when I had started to think it was nice with snowXD Yesterday we had lots of snow! we still got some left but most is gone. Ah well, it'll be back in a few days:happy:

Up to three inches of snow possible for tomorrow. Could very well be the first real snow of the year for us. :happy:

Galeongirl said:
:drool: Pics please....

:grumpy: we're in the middle of a storm... and it's not a snow storm! friggin rain!

Rain Storms :drool: I love walking in the rain! Or jump on a trampoline when it's all wet! :lol:

Wish Granted :)

This is just the begining of it all... :drool:

HPIM0980.jpg

HPIM0981.jpg

( a bit dark :uhoh: )

Ice :yikes:

It was hot today so the snow all cruched up together :grumpy:

In the first pic, you can see at the end of the garage, there's lots of snow...I like diving in it! :happy: It's very fluffly!

All our snow is now gone :( I want it back!

nice pics! I'm jealous :D

the only thing with snow is that it gets so cold! it would of been perfect if it could be snow but still warm outside! :rolleyes:

:drool: omg snow! *wants*

Hoping we get at least a little bit this year!!!! :tsk: or else I'll just have to go on a winter holiday in North America or so! :yes:

it snowed here yesterday. the whole "virginians can't drive" is not a myth, lemme tell ya. despite the roads being cleared, my university was still delayed so i got to go in to work an hour late. i think the delay was more due to incompetent drivers than the snow itself.

Back
Top Bottom