IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how our company is set up as of now:

Administrator:

LM

Critical bastards:

NSW
Philly
Elfa

Crowd pleasing advice-givers:

(three slots available)

Also, elfa will get the curator job, as he has experience in the field. PhillyFan gets vice president status (that is, if I were to keel over, he would be the new administrator), and NSW will be the leg man. He'll get us new customers, and, as a night watchman, he'll get to wield his very own AK-47, plus he gets the dental plan. OK? Good.

I'm down with being night watchman, not sure how good of a Sales person I am, since in my real life at work, I spit upon our sales people. I'll try, though, if that's what's required of me, cos I'm a TEAM player:

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

No spoken words said:
I'm down with being night watchman, not sure how good of a Sales person I am, since in my real life at work, I spit upon our sales people. I'll try, though, if that's what's required of me, cos I'm a TEAM player:

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

:applaud: That's the spirit! Your rating rises to 7.3.

Now your job will be to sell it to the mods that your sales thread doesn't get closed.

That's the real test.

The Interference Federal Reserve states that in order to do it's part and promote LemonMelon's venture, it will lower interest rates by a quarter point to stimulate the Interland economy. This should allow the taxpayers of Interference to have some extra points to put towards being rated. Interest rates are currently at 6.15%.

UberBeaver said:
The Interference Federal Reserve states that in order to do it's part and promote LemonMelon's venture, it will lower interest rates by a quarter point to stimulate the Interland economy. This should allow the taxpayers of Interference to have some extra points to put towards being rated. Interest rates are currently at 6.15%.

Go correct some grammar or something. :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom