Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
Behind the Music: Pantera is on. It's brand new. I'm taping it for my sister. She's reminded me for 2 weeks to tape it! If they show a lot of Dimebag's murder I'm going to barf. They have it on film and have showed a few clips already. Not of him. But just the psycho bastard on stage with a gun. :sad:

Speaking of my sister......she'll be home late tomorrow night and my mom still has no clue!!!!! It'll be weird to see her. I talk to her all day everyday at work on email but I haven't seen her in 3 months. :sad:

They just showed it again today. It's so sad. :(

Re: Sunday, Painful Sunday

shari schultz said:

346%3A4%3B56%3B%7Ffp6%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232478%3B5975%3Anu0mrj

^me looking terribly resigned to the fact that I have injured myself in Hawaii.......

346%3A4%3B595%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232478%3B58%3B24nu0mrj

^My heros:heart: trying to figure out how they are going to get me off the beach. The house to the right was the choice. They left the gurney in the backyard. It is the house with the famous beautiful ceiling fan.........if you ever get a chance to go to Lanakai Beach I suggest checking out the ceiling fan:wink:

346%3A4%3B56%3B%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232478%3B59%3B76nu0mrj

^Being loaded into the ambulance. Yes I am smiling; I think partly from relief of being off the beach safely and then there was the little teasing/joking around about the whole situation.

346%3A4%3B56%3B%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232478%3B558%3B%3Bnu0mrj

^Jens view from the front seat of the ambulance towards the rear

346%3A4%3B56%3B%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232478%3B566%3A6nu0mrj

Me on the gurney in the ER of Castle Medical Center with Flat U2 the second. I had been in shock so they put a nice toasty warm blanket on me...........I felt much better after that.

How did I miss this :eek:uch:

:hug:

Kariann said:

Cool! I've thought about trying to contact one my friends from Atlanta but never have.

I'd rather not re-connect with my Jr High best friend...sounds bad but she got involved in the darker seedier side of life. I ran into her a few years ago at a Wendy's and she didn't even seem like the same person.

I actually found some people I went to high school in Alabama with on Myspace. I hadnt seen or heard from them in 18 years. Its interesting to see where people you knew so well are at now.

Kariann said:

Cool! I've thought about trying to contact one my friends from Atlanta but never have.

I'd rather not re-connect with my Jr High best friend...sounds bad but she got involved in the darker seedier side of life. I ran into her a few years ago at a Wendy's and she didn't even seem like the same person.
She sounds JUST like she did (eeeek) 15 years ago and she's done everything she wanted to, and then some. :up:

It was funny; we determined a few weeks after the "best friendship" was decided upon that we were meant to be friends. She had a younger sister Megan, and another younger sister Caitlin who was born on my birthday. My brother was going to be Caitlin had he been a girl, and her mother was born on my brother's birthday. When you're 12, that's all definitely the coolest thing of all time.

Schmeg said:

She sounds JUST like she did (eeeek) 15 years ago and she's done everything she wanted to, and then some. :up:

It was funny; we determined a few weeks after the "best friendship" was decided upon that we were meant to be friends. She had a younger sister Megan, and another younger sister Caitlin who was born on my birthday. My brother was going to be Caitlin had he been a girl, and her mother was born on my brother's birthday. When you're 12, that's all definitely the coolest thing of all time.

I think that there are some friendships that are just meant to be! I've come to believe that over the past few years....I just hope that those that seem meant to enure for many more years. :)

Top news story tonight.....

The play Wicked just went on sale last week. Only a small percentage of the tickets were available to the public due to the amount of season ticket holders to the theatre. Within hours, tons of the tickets were on sale on eBay for a lot more than what they were originally worth. :hmm: Sounds like a U2 concert! Now the theatre people are scrambling to figure out what to do about all of the tickets on eBay. There has got to be some way to stop the scalpers. If it's a legimate sale then it should be allowed. Something like a seller has one set of tickets on sale but not 50 sets of tickets. It's obvious when looking at the tickets when people bought something they can't use vs. a scalper who has countless tickets available for way more then they're worth
:mad:

Well, the doctor said she thought my mom's white blood cell count was high because of the medication, so hopefully that's all that was. As for her back, my mother got her first back X-ray today after a week of back pain, one trip to the Walk In clinic and one trip to the ER :coocoo: :rolleyes:.

And after an afternoon spent at the doctor's office, my mother insisted we stop at a 7-11 so she could get cigarettes :| .

arw9797 said:
Top news story tonight.....

The play Wicked just went on sale last week. Only a small percentage of the tickets were available to the public due to the amount of season ticket holders to the theatre. Within hours, tons of the tickets were on sale on eBay for a lot more than what they were originally worth. :hmm: Sounds like a U2 concert! Now the theatre people are scrambling to figure out what to do about all of the tickets on eBay. There has got to be some way to stop the scalpers. If it's a legimate sale then it should be allowed. Something like a seller has one set of tickets on sale but not 50 sets of tickets. It's obvious when looking at the tickets when people bought something they can't use vs. a scalper who has countless tickets available for way more then they're worth
:mad:

My brother went to see Wicked with my sister in law last fall and he said it was really good.....and he's not a theater person at all. It's coming here with the Broadway series. I've been thinking about going but if tickets are that hard to get who knows!

kellyahern said:
Well, the doctor said she thought my mom's white blood cell count was high because of the medication, so hopefully that's all that was. As for her back, my mother got her first back X-ray today after a week of back pain, one trip to the Walk In clinic and one trip to the ER :coocoo: :rolleyes:.

And after an afternoon spent at the doctor's office, my mother insisted we stop at a 7-11 so she could get cigarettes :| .

I hope everything goes well for her. As for the cigarettes...that was totally my dad a few years ago.

:hug:

Thanks :hug:. I'm betting it is some sort of nerve problem (pinched nerve, Sciatica ? ) because she also says she has some numbness in her upper thigh. At least that's my armchair doctor theory :lol:.

I'm just glad that the white blood cell count doesn't seem to be as much as a concern now (because the ER doctor listed a lot of things which could cause it, one of which was leukemia. That was just one of the many, many things that could have caused it - but of course that's the one my father fixated on even though it was the least likely :sigh: ). Anyway, she goes for another blood test on Friday, by which time the steroids should be out of her system, which is what the doctor thinks caused the high count.

:blahblah: enough about that :lol:

Sort of off topic - why does every doctor's office seem to have golfing magazines?

- I hope my cat doesn't throw up again on my clothes like she did last night at 3 a.m. :huh:.

My mom did manage to stop smoking for about two years when I was in high school, but when she switched jobs she started again (that was over ten years ago). That's why the Bono smoking thread in Pleba makes me laugh - "Oh let's bring signs asking Bono to stop smoking" - yeah, good luck with that :lmao:.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Thanks :hug:. I'm betting it is some sort of nerve problem (pinched nerve, Sciatica ? ) because she also says she has some numbness in her upper thigh. At least that's my armchair doctor theory :lol:.

I'm just glad that the white blood cell count doesn't seem to be as much as a concern now (because the ER doctor listed a lot of things which could cause it, one of which was leukemia. That was just one of the many, many things that could have caused it - but of course that's the one my father fixated on even though it was the least likely :sigh: ). Anyway, she goes for another blood test on Friday, by which time the steroids should be out of her system, which is what the doctor thinks caused the high count.

:blahblah: enough about that :lol:

Sort of off topic - why does every doctor's office seem to have golfing magazines?

- I hope my cat doesn't throw up again on my clothes like she did last night at 3 a.m. :huh:.

My mom did manage to stop smoking for about two years when I was in high school, but when she switched jobs she started again (that was over ten years ago). That's why the Bono smoking thread in Pleba makes me laugh - "Oh let's bring signs asking Bono to stop smoking" - yeah, good luck with that :lmao:.

With all of the health issues with my parents I know how stressful it can be.

You are so right about the golfing magazines! The majority of the offices we go to seem to have more magazines for men than women.

It took my dad going into the hospital to have surgery to stop smoking. Even his cancer didnt stop him but he hasn't had a cigarette since his surgery.

Blue Room said:
Schmeg, do you have a Myspace page that you searched off of?
Technically, I do have a MySpace page. However, the only reason WHY I have it is because REM released Around the Sun onto MySpace before it came out, and I wanted to hear it, so I signed up. So I have a blank page pretty much with no friends but REM.

Quality, not quantity. :wink:

I have been a complete waste of space today, speaking of my space.

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom