Info Required Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enjay

Babyface
I bought 2 tickets off eBay for Saturday night at Twickenham.

Just got them and although the auction said they were standing it actually turns out they're seated tickets in a very poor place.

Contacted the seller and he claims you can also get in the standing area with this ticket... Is this true?

Any help much appreciated!

Well i'm thinking the same. Surely for fire restrictions, health and safety etc... you can only have a certain amount of people standing.

Maybe i could swap my seated with standing with a tout before the concert??

Ummm i think your gonna be dissapointed.But when the gig kicks off i reckon there will be a good chance that you can manage to get onto the pitch...It was pretty easy to do so in Manch.....good luck:wink:

If it says seated you almost certainly won't have access to the pitch. Sorry but it sounds like he's done you here.

enjay said:
I bought 2 tickets off eBay for Saturday night at Twickenham.

Just got them and although the auction said they were standing it actually turns out they're seated tickets in a very poor place.

Contacted the seller and he claims you can also get in the standing area with this ticket... Is this true?

Any help much appreciated!

The seller is right (even though he should have listed them properly) the tickets will allow you access to pitchside seating with the option of standing instead.

I was at Manchester and, like boystupidboy says, you will easily get onto the pitch, but not into the elipse.

I am also thinking about changing my seats for standing on Saturday as well, I am sure the touts will as they were in Manchester

Lisa

Which section/level enjay?
I was at Manchester both nights. I had seats on level 2 the first night and GA the second. The lower tier was unreserved seating and I got some of the best seats in the house with my GAs, side stage, Adam's side. I've just bought some seated tix from TM for Twickenham (yes, 7pm night before the show) and the lower level is RESERVED seating cos I've got yet another great seat, on Edge's side.

Now I'm confused. I didn't think that reserved seating tickets could get you onto the floor at all.. I hope you're right though!

Jim said:
Now I'm confused. I didn't think that reserved seating tickets could get you onto the floor at all.. I hope you're right though!

They don't...it is the other way around...at Manchester (and Cardiff also) the 1st level
seats were not sold, anyone having a GA ticket was allowed to sit there...needless to say, that level was packed as well as the floor!

Twickenham are not unreserved, they actually sold the seats on all levels so GA is GA standing there.

Back
Top Bottom