If you don't see me much around this week it's 'cus...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
...I'm not in town! :D

I'm in County Down, in N.Ireland, visiting Brian's relatives. This place is absolutely gorgeous! :love:

I'm staying here till Friday so I won't be checking the forum too often. I know a week is virtually nothing, but once you become adicted to this forum, there's no turning back! :lol:

See you all soon! :)

PS: Bammo! How was the trip back home? Is your hair still full of cement? :lol: :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

PS: Bammo! How was the trip back home? Is your hair still full of cement? :lol: :wink:

the trip back home was fine thanks! I'm just sad not to be in Ireland any more :sad: But it's strengthened my resolve to move there as soon as I can save a small fortune!

As for the cement - it's all gone now! :lol: Managed to wash it out in time to go for cocktails at the Clarence. Me and my friend went there the next night as well. Incidently, I saw Edge from a distance when I was in there.......:hyper:. Didn't want to bother him though - he was sat on his own reading a newspaper.....:ohmy:

Lu
:wave:

Re: Re: If you don't see me much around this week it's 'cus...

bammo2 said:

Incidently, I saw Edge from a distance when I was in there.......:hyper:. Didn't want to bother him though - he was sat on his own reading a newspaper.....:ohmy:

Lu

WHAT???????????????????? WHAT???????????? :ohmy:

After those endless 2 hours breathing cement and enduring the wind, you didn 't go up and say hi?!!

:shame:

Ah, Lu...Bad bad girl...;) :D

Well, I guess you'll have to come back and hunt them down again :shrug:

Re: Re: Re: If you don't see me much around this week it's 'cus...

Niamh_Saoirse said:

WHAT???????????????????? WHAT???????????? :ohmy:

After those endless 2 hours breathing cement and enduring the wind, you didn 't go up and say hi?!!

:shame:

Ah, Lu...Bad bad girl...;) :D

Well, I guess you'll have to come back and hunt them down again :shrug:

I would have talked to him, but I walked in through the front entrance, and the reception people were staring. we just walked in, and they leaped on us - "If you're looking for the Octagon Bar, it's down the corridor on the right". There were some Clarence 'heavies' blocking the entrance to the lounge. I guess cos the Edge was in there.....? Anyway, it was late-ish on the night of the Ivor Novellos - I guess Edge must have just flown in? Anyway, he was wearing the same clothes as he was in the Ivor photos.....:drool: After a good while in the Octagon (it was late at night at this time....) Jo (the friend I came to Dublin with) gave me a nudge in time to turn round in time to see Edge and Morleigh leave....

Anyway Flavia - the trip has strengthened my resolve to live in Dublin - hopefully I'll be there within the year. I hope you're there still when I make it. If I can save the vast fortunes required.......:ohmy:

enjoy Dublin.....I'm jealous!!!
Lu

*sigh* I want to live in Ireland too! I went there when I was three and now I can't remember it, but I know I want to go back, I just need to save enough money. Good luck on me saving the money, though, since I'm sixteen without a job:sad:

Back
Top Bottom