i would be a millionaire.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooperson

Refugee
i would be a millionair.

i was just watching the "if god would send his angels" video and i was just thinking that if i had a dollar for every time i thought to my self, "OMG bono is the hottest guy on the whole planet, not to mention the sexiest, smartest, and the most beatiful man ever and that i would do him in a minute." then i would be rich.

sorry i had to let that out.:p

"OMG bono is the hottest guy on the whole planet, not to mention the sexiest, smartest, and the most beatiful man ever and that i would do him in a minute."

^^^^^Do you really think that everytime? :der: Mine is shorter :shifty: 'HOLY :drool:'.

verte76 said:
Welcome to the club.......especially ZooTV and Elevation Bono. Uh, :censored: :censored: :censored:

and 80's Bono!! :love:

If I had to pick a video, it would be:

cutest Bono: Stories for Boys

handsome Bono: WOWY

sexy Bono: One

loveable Bono: Stay

hottest Bono: Mysterious Ways

most 'do-able' Bono- Stuck European :love:

brdemi said:
Oh, I LOVE him in that video. He's so......

*faints*

AMEN, but you know what's disturbing about that video? Bono reminds me of the pics I've seen of my grandpa when he was really young cus his hair was short and his ears stuck out a bit.

Oh in who's gonna ride your wild horses..with his jacket and no shirt..WHOA. I get like that when i see that video.. especially that one part where it looks like he is pissed off. And the fly vid-where he has the jacket and no shirt. WHoohoooo!

oh oh you mean the one part were it looks like he messed up his lines and he gets all angry and then he finishes the line. :drool: yeah. he is hot there too.

Desire4Bono said:
I feel that way, but not about that video- One would be the one to do that to me! :love:

When I first read this I was surprised it didn't get closed because of the 'do him' part :silent: I mean, we all may think it sometimes, but :censored: ;)

i didn't know that "do him" was that bad. i'll leave that part out next time but i'll sure be thinking it.:yes:

"When I first read this I was surprised it didn't get closed because of the 'do him' part I mean, we all may think it sometimes, but "

Are you not supposed to talk about Bono (or the guys) 'sexually' here??

I don't think the "do him" bit was that scandalous... but I don't know if you want to take advice from me... :sexywink:

flaming june said:
I don't think the "do him" bit was that scandalous... but I don't know if you want to take advice from me... :sexywink:

I didn't mean to be a prude, but I have seen threads that actually mention or suggest the 'act' with a band member being closed. That's why I said it. You can drool all you want but no one usually mentions s-e-x with a member. That's why I said it. Also because the thread initially dropped with only one response and I assumed maybe people were avoiding it for that reason.

Ana said:
I haven't seen desire!!!! :mad:

Then you must! :drool:

A_013.jpg

A_026.jpg

A_022.jpg

A_027.jpg

A_006.jpg

80's Bono is definitely my fav and those pics above of the Desire Bono make me :combust:
I remember watching Bad from R&H over and over and thinking the same thoughts years ago:yes:

U2Kitten said:

and 80's Bono!! :love:

Yeah...especially late 80's Bono...

Originally posted by U2Kitten
cutest Bono: Stories for Boys

handsome Bono: WOWY

sexy Bono: One

loveable Bono: Stay

hottest Bono: Mysterious Ways

most 'do-able' Bono- Stuck European :love:

Never seen a video for "Stories For Boys"-my pick for cutest Bono would be "I Will Follow", since that's one of very few early videos of theirs I've seen. I think his attempting to dance is funny in an adorable way.

Agree with you on handsome Bono.

As for sexy Bono, yes, "One", definitely, hottest-yes, in "Mysterious Ways", and throw his look in the "Desire" video in both of those categories, too (like some of us girls have said before, there is a reason why that video and song are called "Desire"...).

Loveable Bono-yes, in "Stay", and also in "The Sweetest Thing" (seriously, every time I see that video I just want to give him a big hug, he's such a sweetie in that one).

As for the last one...emm...I'm personally picking "Desire" again for that one.

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom