I went to a strip club tonight!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Yes Wednesday night here in Australia peoples and I went out for a drink or two with some friends of mine (one of whom was a lesbian, but anyway I think that is not really to the point) so we are at a karaoke bar and then we are off to the main club area on the coast - 'Mooloolaba' and we end up in 'Catz' the newly established strip club!!! cause someone had a heap of free passes to get in, so I am inside just amazed at what is going on with all the gyrating women dancing in g-strings up and down shiny silver poles, but anyway it was not that bad- I could never do anything like that myself, but hey it was an interesting night:)

OzAurora said:
Yes lesbian, but anyway I think that is not really to the point) so we are at a karaoke bar and then we are off to the main club area on the coast - 'Mooloolaba' and we end up in 'Catz'

Ms Zoo-
oh dear..
maybe u could invite some of the Catz Entertainers out to Kereoke next time?:)

DB9

where does a girl look whilst in a strip club?
i think id prolly just crack up the whole time.

i've been to a club with a few friends where these guys were stripping, and it was a trip, cuz the guys were not all that great looking and the girls were just going crazy:lol: that was my adventure for the night

Cowgirl said:
where does a girl look whilst in a strip club?
i think id prolly just crack up the whole time.

this is so true cowgirl- I was sneakily laughing the whole time- I dont know if it was a nervous laugh or that I ws just laughing at the goings on, but at least the club was kinda classy there is another strip club on the coast that is apparently the more 'trashy' version of such establishments- anyway I guess you have to see some things once in a lifetime:scratch:

I saw this show.. it was more of a show than a strip club like thing... Anyone heard of Thunder From Down Under?? lmao... it was cheesy/hilarious as hell but the guys were indeed hot w/ their accents. :silent: I'm guessing you Aussies haven't even heard of them though haha.

is this where I tell my Jamie Durie story?Although it's not THAT thrilling

except to me.....warm laughing fuzzies:laugh:

I've done both, the guys and the girls.

The guy thing we went because we were all finally old enough to get inand though it would be funny. It was quite possibly one of the funniest nights of my life. Still to this day - it does absolutely nothing for me. I'm not a big fan of that super buff look on guys - it just isnt natural.

As for the girls...:silent: I went on a dare... it was er... interesting. I think the fact that we had been doing jello shots since 11am helped things along. This particular place was a little more classy I guess. My friend and I actually ended up having a conversation with one of the strippers (as she was dancing...:lmao: ) Turns out she grew up about 15 minutes away from where I did!! Once the guys started to try and send us lap dances, that was our cue to leave! :D

i heard it's the newest dating craze. a guy takes a girl to a strip club. to watch other girls dance. um hello?

am I the only one that finds this strange??

nonetheless OzAurora, Im sure it was...interesting! :)

Back
Top Bottom