I was drunk last saturday and I like rappers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
I went to a school friend's house last saturday, to a "girls" party, you know, to tell what happenned with our boyfriends and stuff.

We bought a bottle of cheap grape wine, and a hour later I was totally lost, my friends write her names on my legs and hit me with pillows... then we start to play "truth or dare" and I gave TOO many details about my intimate life with Jhon :ohmy: :ohmy: .... I feel a little ashamed for that...

Now, the second issue of my confession... yesterday I was watching E! and I saw a Carmen Electra with the guy of Cypress Hill and I said... "hey that guy looks reaallyyy cute" :| ... and I think I feel atracted by that kind of men: Jhon looks like B real and I have a crush on a friends cousin who looks like a rapper too.... :| maybe I like the "bad guy" look... i don't know.

Dont feel too bad. The quickest way to get to know me is to ply me with grog. Loose lips etc.
Shame.

And I like rap. Not the artists as such as I wouldn't really know one if I tripped over one on the street. But I'm a bit cool like that.

:cool:

when i drink wine i tend to get stupid and talkative, and i basically tell each stranger what i think of them if they ask (i told some girl she needed to get laid after she cried to my best friend about her marital probs. doh...)

sometimes i like rap...i just have to be in the mood for it.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
B Real rocks.

sounds like you had a nice party ;)

yeah... he totally rocks :up:

and it was a nice party.... I can't remember some things that I said, but my friends were looking at me like :ohmy: and screaming "owwww!!!!"

I like a lot of rap music. I don't get into the rappers themselves much, but I dig the music.

Xcept of bringing Cypress Hill to its creative heights, he also did a fine rap on the Outkast track Xplosion.

I heard that he wants to be the new vocalist of Rage Against The Machine...

That would be cool I guess...

Last edited:
B Real is definitely :drool:

I dated a guy in high school who looked like him. You shouldn't feel ashamed at all! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom