I was at a male auction tonight and I....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
... asked out a guy!! lol

Ok, so here's the deal. my boss used to be the president of the local Lacrosse team and still works with them. They are quite a well known and high ranked team nation wide I might add. ;) Anyway, so our boss coerced us into buying tickets for tonight's Fashion Show and Player auction. :silent: that's right, some members of the Lacrosse team were up for bid. lol!! Anyway.... I am waaaaay too classy, and let's say cool to pay for a guy, lol, but while one of the guys was up for auction this elderly lady shall we say bid $50 for him. He kept begging for more and looked over at me and gave me this look and smile as if to say "Come onnnnnn!!!! Saaaaave me!!!" lmao!! :D Of course, I am not that rich, but made a joke with my friends after that I should write on the back of my ticket "I will not pay for a date, but I'll buy you a coffee... :sexywink: " leaving my number of course. Well, I was just joking around, but my friends (who are all marrieds etc...) were all for it! So you know what they did?#?@# :scream: They gave him the ticket!!!!!! and pointed to me as I was leaving!!!! :lol: Apparently he smiled and said he'd call. lmao!!

Oh my.................

Ok, so that's my story. Have a nice night. I am off to the basement now to escape the heat.

I'll post Part II if there is one.... if he calls, but I won't hold my breath. lol

Last edited:
that's a great story.

he'll probably call and you'll go on a date, then another, both fall madly in love with each other, get engaged, get married, buy a house, have some kids, raise those darlings, send them off to college, help plan their weddings, have some grandkids, live a long wonderful life together, then die.

dont forget U2ME3 that when the kiddies ask how they met, Angel can say "Oh he was for sale at an auction, but I didnt bid as I thought he was too expensive"

Angela Harlem said:
dont forget U2ME3 that when the kiddies ask how they met, Angel can say "Oh he was for sale at an auction, but I didnt bid as I thought he was too expensive"

ROTFLBTCASTC !!!

Angel-
No need to do that.

Me and ZEdge will be happy to take you out to Burger King any night.

Thank you

Diamond:mac: :cool: :|

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom