i wanna hold your hand........and DESCRIBE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: i wanna hold your hand........DESCRIBE!!

love_u2_adam said:
my fave beatles song!!!!!!!!!^_*

:dance:

hahaha, it's one of the only MopTop Beatles songs I can stand

other than She Loves You

I love the Stoner Beatles :drool:

Yay, Beatles! :hyper: And that's such a great song - so catchy and upbeat, lol. (Of course, there are very few Beatles songs I DON'T like *coughcoughRevolution9coughcough* :shifty: ) :wink:

Cabcere said:
Yay, Beatles! :hyper: And that's such a great song - so catchy and upbeat, lol. (Of course, there are very few Beatles songs I DON'T like *coughcoughRevolution9coughcough* :shifty: ) :wink:

what's not to like with all of the crazy sounds and weird quotes and

NUMBER NINE
NUMBER NINE
NUMBER NINE

*crazy Manson message*

LemonMacPhisto said:

what's not to like with all of the crazy sounds and weird quotes and

NUMBER NINE
NUMBER NINE
NUMBER NINE

*crazy Manson message*

Oh, I'm not sure really...it just always seemed to me that if Hell had a soundtrack, that would be on it.

*runs and hides to avoid garbage being pelted at her* :reject:

Cabcere said:

Oh, I'm not sure really...it just always seemed to me that if Hell had a soundtrack, that would be on it.

*runs and hides to avoid garbage being pelted at her* :reject:

I agree, don't worry. It's a crazy piece of shit.

Revolution 1 however, :rockon:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I agree, don't worry. It's a crazy piece of shit.

Revolution 1 however, :rockon:

:sexywink: Indeed. Revolution 1 is NOT what comes to mind during Bono's rant in R&H...oh wow. I am a :nerd: . It's official. :reject:

Edit: I just read over that ^ and none of it even makes sense. This is my brain on exams/chocolate-covered espresso beans... :uhoh:

And Kayla - yeah, I know what you mean. I've never been high either, but music like that does kinda make me feel spacey and stuff...lol.

love_u2_adam said:
strawberry fields i think is like being high(ive never been high):wink:

the best beatles songs, IMO

All You Need is Love
She Loves You
I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Blackbird
Norwegian Wood
Revolution 1
Eleanor Rigby
Yesterday
The Long and Winding Road
A Day in the Life
Across the Universe
Strawberry Fields Forever
Let It Be
Here Comes the Sun
Hey Jude
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
Help!
Penny Lane
Rain
Twist and Shout
Tomorrow Never Knows
Happiness is a Warm Gun

:bow::bow::bow:

feel free to contribute to the list if you like, cuz im going to watch a tivo'd 24 w/ my folks

be back later all :wave::rockon:

I am a casual beetles fan, so i have no idea what's going on:reject: If one of their songs came on the radio, I most certainly wouldn't skip it or pass over it, but I dont know many of their songs:reject: (don't bite me)

I think While My Guitar Gently Weeps is probably my favorite song of all time. :yes: And I agree with your list...a lot of good stuff on there. Yesterday and Something were the first Beatles songs I heard, I think - they were on some sort of compilation album my dad had, and I really liked both of them. :up: Here Comes the Sun is beautiful, it always makes me feel better to listen to it. And I ended up quoting Blackbird in my valedictory speech at high school graduation. I could go on and on about little meaningful moments I've had with various songs, lol, but I don't think this thread is big enough! :wink: :lol:

You guys (and gals) are awesome. :up:

:shifty: This thread is going quite slowly tonight. S'pose I'm going to log off. I will return to this thread one day, if i don't have homework up to my freaking eyes:mad: :madspit: !!!!

G'night ya'll! :wink:

SleepyDeadMan said:
I am a casual beetles fan, so i have no idea what's going on:reject: If one of their songs came on the radio, I most certainly wouldn't skip it or pass over it, but I dont know many of their songs:reject: (don't bite me)

No worries, mate. :) They were the first band I really got into and will probably always be my favorite band, or at least right up there. However, I'm not going to bite you for not being a Beatles-a-holic like me, lol...as I mentioned in the other thread, when I get into a band, I go really in-depth and all, and not everyone works like that, which is totally cool. :cool: My boyfriend, for example, probably listens to a wider variety of music than I do, but he probably couldn't tell you the track listing of, say, Beatles 1*, whereas I probably could because I'm a huge Beatles nerd (and also it's the first CD I bought for myself, so that helps, lol). :nerd: :uhoh: But yeah, it's all good. :)

*Off the top of my head:

1) Love Me Do
2) From Me To You
3) She Loves You
4) I Want To Hold Your Hand
5) Can't Buy Me Love
6) A Hard Day's Night
7) I Feel Fine
8) Eight Days A Week
9) Ticket To Ride
10) Help
11) Yesterday