I sold out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
I had a very limited dinner budget tonight, and my friends didnt want to order pizza.

So, we all hopped into the van and headed down to this little plaza that has a bunch of restaurants in it (read: KFC, easttown pizza, some place that sells falafels and other such things, and Taco Bell). Well, my lusting for tacos was nearly unsatiable, since I havent had a real taco in weeks now - well, I gave in. I went to Taco Bell. Not quite a real taco, but the closest commercial equivilent that has set up shop within close proximity to our location.

See, I swore off it after going there once and only once, as I got food poisoning from whatever it was I ate. That, plus, its Taco Bell - that should say enough right there.

I just couldnt help myself though.

Additionally... I was so desperate for taco, I think I might have accidentally somehow enjoyed my meal :confused: :no:

Forgive me for this most foul transgression. Please :handsfoldedinprayer:

Last edited:
i got sick the last time i had taco bell. i think that was about 8 years ago.

Taco Bell has a monopoly on the Canadian taco market... unless you want to go to those random little places that sell fish tacos. Theres one up on Tobermory along the waterfront.

Fish tacos cant even hold a candle to regular tacos. Yuck. I like fish and all, but it should never be put into the context of tacos and adorned with various toppings as such. Again, yuck.

So Im stuck with Taco Bell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom