i/o... grey's anatomy can suck it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok... I need a shot of McDreamy to balance things out. :shifty:

Shannon is going to looooooooooooooooooove me. :sexywink:

G159198_b.jpg

They call someone looking like that Dr. McDreamy? :lol:

He looks like he's been living on the street for years!

I can't watch it for that horrendous meridith creature. And McDreamy makes me go Mcsicky in my mouth. What a stupid name (and he knows he's called it! No wonder he acts like he can do whatever he wants - cheating on his wife tut - tut)
ok so maybe i watch it sometimes... :wink:

But HOUSE. Look what americans did to a perfectly good sexy funny english man. They gave him a SHOCKING american accent and made him like BECKER. He was FRY AND LAURIE. FRY AND LAURIE :drool: :drool: COME ON! [/gob]

And here I was waiting to read this thread because when I saw it I thought it would be about the last episode and 3rd season in general sucking and might contain spoilers. I just watched the last episode and I would understand if that is what this thread is about. The show has lost some magic. Not that any of you care.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i've never watched a single episode, and it may be the greatest thing since sliced bread... but i have to hear another coworker talk about how f'ing wonderful it is one more time, i'm gonna kill 'em

I agree.....in fact i'm sick of anything with medical stuff/background in TV series....fiction or real....who gives a crap!

But to hear you guys bag out Desperate Housewives...:shocked: sacralege....thats the best show...and there is no DOCTORS! Well there was one but he's been dead long time!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i've never watched a single episode, and it may be the greatest thing since sliced bread... but i have to hear another coworker talk about how f'ing wonderful it is one more time, i'm gonna kill 'em

No offense, but if you've never watched it, how do you know you won't like it?

It's like bitching about your elected officials when you never take the time to vote.

i'm not bitching about the content of the show... as i said, it may be quite a good show.

i'm more or less bitching about how every thursday and friday at work i have to listen to how it's soooooooooo great from a bunch fo people who aren't exactly the sharpest knifes in the drawer, so to speak.

Just thought I'd rub salt in your wounds. (sorry) Each ep is named after a song (reasons unknown as far as I can tell) and last week's ep was called Staring at the Sun. Betcha can't tell me whose song that is.

UberBeaver said:
TV on the Radio?

:drool: love that song. only thing that bugs me is the lack of drums for most of the song...something about that song is creepy as hell

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy - haven't seen a single episode - but people at my school are obsessed with it. Annoying people. So I don't feel too inclined to watch it. I'll side with Headache on this one.

not on House though, I love House! :grumpy:

I've never seen it and I hate the hype that people at my school make of it.

The Office :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom