I need some advice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Figuring out something DOES feel really great.

Especially if you've had a hard time figuring it out.

FH- can't really tell anyone YET? Does that mean you'll eventually tell? :hyper: In the meantime, congrats on figuring out whatever you have figured out!

*moment of elation* :hug: :rockon: :hyper: :wink:

Yaaaay! I'm glad you found out whatever you found out...figuring out things IS a great feeling! :yes:

Now I'm all curious.....you better tell us!! :wink:

I like where this thread has gone....it's nice to just come and talk about whatever is on my mind...thanks for all your responses and advice and everything! :hug:

Meh....this weekend totally sucked...I hate it when people ask for my opinion and then completely ignore it....:grumpy:

I've been studying for my Bio test..I hope it goes well...bio is a pretty interesting subject...definetly better than physics. (Yes..i will forever hold a grudge against physics....:angry:)

And now the weekend's almost over and I have a million and one things to do. I have to iron my school uniform...look for my make poverty history t-shirt for tomorrow...straighten my hair...:scream: :banghead: ( for those of you who were blessed with perfectly straight/manageable hair..you don't know how lucky you are)

I'm also really hungry but none of the food we have in the kitchen looks appealing....:grumpy:

Oh, well..at least I have tomorrow to look forward too...Buddhism day...I can't wait for the meditation...it might get me out of this :grumpy: mood.

Other than that...this week will totally suck, I just know it. Considering all the schedule changes and the fact that I have to see my teachers...the Chicago DVD better be good or else...:rant:

I can't wait for next weekend...friend's birthday party and goblet of fire (yes-i'm a dork):reject:

Oh, no....and there's still that "friend" issue that I have to deal with...I don't know how to bring it up... :sigh:

I'm totally feeling like this....:grumpy:

I like it too, because I don't really know many people on interference, so it's nice to have threads like this

=

Maybe I'll get to it someday, but it's hard to explain :shrug:
Just a sort of breakthrough in self understanding, perhaps.

Only a few more days until thanksgiving, which means the wintery holidays are close by, too :hyper:

I'm such a dork in that way. But it's nice, because it gives me an excuse to act in such away compared to my usual..... manner of acting. Heh, whatever that may be.

it is actually a night, one of the last, where there is a warm breeze blowing in, and I've got a window open. Not formuch longer, I bet, but it sure is nice to air out the house every now and then.

We already had thanksgiving here...it was on October 10th...so wintery holidays are already here for me.:wink:

I think we hit "submit reply" at the same time. Hehe...I don't know why i find that slightly amusing....:shrug:

:ohmy:

===

Meh....this weekend totally sucked...I hate it when people ask for my opinion and then completely ignore it....:grumpy:

me too....

I've sort of grown to not expect people to listen to me :shrug: It doesn't stop me from being opiniated or saying my mind, sure. But... everyone has their own way to go....

And now the weekend's almost over and I have a million and one things to do. I have to iron my school uniform...look for my make poverty history t-shirt for tomorrow...straighten my hair...:scream: :banghead: ( for those of you who were blessed with perfectly straight/manageable hair..you don't know how lucky you are)

I never really thought about it like that

I'm also really hungry but none of the food we have in the kitchen looks appealing....:grumpy:
It's a horrible thing........... ugh.........

Oh, well..at least I have tomorrow to look forward too...Buddhism day...I can't wait for the meditation...it might get me out of this :grumpy: mood.

I'm interested in that...... care to explain?

Oh, no....and there's still that "friend" issue that I have to deal with...I don't know how to bring it up... :sigh:

suggestion: .................... :whoopass:

:uhoh:

:laugh:

I'm interested in that...... care to explain?

Buddhism day is this thing they organize every year for world religions students. We sign up for workshops (food, yoga, meditation, martial arts, flower arrangements, symbols)...all related to Buddhism.

And I think they also show a movie...

It sounds really fun and I've heard great things about it...so i'm really looking forward to it.:hyper:

And I really wanna try meditation....

Lemonchick said:
-------------
Or even worse, when they completely go against it.
-------------

...straighten my hair...:scream: :banghead: ( for those of you who were blessed with perfectly straight/manageable hair..you don't know how lucky you are)
-------------
Amen! I have really long, curly hair. Everybody loves it, but it is a PAIN to take care of!
-------------

-------------
I ate junk food today, so I feel like crap. I've been home all weekend, and when I'm home I tend to eat A LOT. Probably for lack of better things to do. And I tend to eat whatever is around and easiest, which is junk food.
-------------

Other than that...this week will totally suck, I just know it. Considering all the schedule changes and the fact that I have to see my teachers...the Chicago DVD better be good or else...:rant:
-------------
CHICAGO DVD COMES OUT TUESDAY!!! :hyper: And yes- it better be good!
-------------

I can't wait for next weekend...friend's birthday party and goblet of fire (yes-i'm a dork):reject:
-------------
Friday is open mic night at a local coffee house!!! A lot of my friends come and it's usually a really fun time. Plus, I get to drink lots of coffee... :drool:
--------------

I'm totally feeling like this....:grumpy:
--------------
We all have a right to feel like that sometimes... Well I hope things start looking up for you!!!
--------------

lol...that's OK April it happens to all of us. :hug:

It's like me with my image posting....i can't seem to do it right...:angry:

-----------------------------------------------------

That looks like a good image to me....:shrug:

:wink:

This place can get very addictive....if I'm on the computer I have to be on the blue crack...life would not be complete without it.

If we keep going we can celebrate your 200th post Dani!!!! :wink:

It's amazing how much I've started posting... all of this pretty much within the last 2 months!

Yaaay! Let's keep going.....

The wind is blowing strong tonight.... making those creepy sounds....they always scare me :reject:

I'm scared of a lot of things....:reject:

It's blowing really hard here too. and it's getting colder. :mad:

But, that's probably a good thing for you, since you like the holidays and all :lol:

Scared? Scared of what?

===

Congrats on 100+ posts!!!!

===

Interference can get addicting...........
But it's better than some other things, at least.

I'm scared of bees...clowns...sleeping with my window or my door open...crowds...un-sanitary places...wind blowing really hard like tonight...strong waters..

I'm not scared of heights...but whenever i'm on top of a really high building or on the roof...I always get this urge to jump...it's kinda scary:huh:

Lemonchick said:
I'm scared of bees...clowns...sleeping with my window or my door open...crowds...un-sanitary places...wind blowing really hard like tonight...strong waters...

My list is pretty much the same. I HATE clowns. I really don't see what's so funny about them. I'm fine with crowds and strong waters, but add bugs and getting lost to the list. I am sooo afraid of getting lost. I'm such a blonde about directions. :huh:

:ohmy:

I like bumble bees, they are jolly and happy. But bees, and wasps..... I despise them, because they are territorial, and perhaps I am, too. But every year when they come around, it's always a battle....................

Clowns? :hmm: well.... I guess I won't put one in my avatar, heh heh heh.

Windows and open doors........ you think someone might come in and steal you, maybe? I guess that's a reasonable fear.

I don't like running waters like that, but, I guess I am not around them enough to have a fear. I definitely have a caution around them.

I know what you mean, about that sort of urge to jump, though. I've realized that I like jumping to some extent. But not like.... to my death.

That's not so cool :yes:

I don't get how clowns are funny...they're just so scary!

And you know what else I find extremely creepy? These....
2318.jpg

:reject: Yes...I'm scared of Jack-In-The Box...I don't like things that just pop up...:reject:

I'm not really good with directions either. But I guess, since I know that, I won't be stubborn about not asking for them. I just accept that I probably don't know, and find someone who does.

For Honor said:

I know what you mean, about that sort of urge to jump, though. I've realized that I like jumping to some extent. But not like.... to my death.

That's not so cool :yes:

I know that feeling too. Not about suicide. But about how it would feel to be falling for hundreds of feet like that. :ohmy:

Originally posted by For Honor

I tend to have a lot of jumping dreams...or dreams where I'm being pushed off roofs or really high structures...:|

I'm pretty good with directions...I ususally find my way around easily.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom