I kneel 'cos I want you some more.....and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*sofia* said:

Why do all irish guys I know love that smiley? :hmm:

I prefer the one on MSN, everyone who knows me on MSN knows about me always eyerolling, well maybe just the girls I talk to.................the girls who love U2.............................actually it's only girls who love the members of U2

Zootlesque said:

Haha.. don't worry! I think it has something to do with the word 'teen'. I think I subconsiously associate it more with girls! :huh:

:wave: oneblood

I thank you for using the words "subconciously" and "associate". I almost forgot about those words. This is good english practice for me. :lol: :lol:

la crosse isn't big by any means, but it's like 50,000 people...i guess that's kind of big...:shrug: all i know is that i live by subway and it's very tasty :wink:

onebloodonelife said:
la crosse isn't big by any means, but it's like 50,000 people...i guess that's kind of big...:shrug: all i know is that i live by subway and it's very tasty :wink:

Oh-my-god! :ohmy: The city I live in is bigger than yours! I thought that everyone here is from boston, london, new york, dublin or something like that..

Back
Top Bottom