I found Bono hang'in around Walmart LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
:lol: While in Walmart today I was shocked and excited to see a tote bag that was in association with Rolling Stone with this picture on it! The whole bag was this picture for $12.00 which came with an offer of a year of RS!
8.jpg

A couple of months ago, I bought a t shirt with this picture on it and the whole shirt was black and red for 10.00 with the same RS offer which they already began sending.
6-1.jpg

Walmart had many other bags with different celebrities that have been on the covers of RS. :D

Dammit, I hate WalMart. I may have to find time to go there. My luck they won't have anything there either... :shifty:

I was just in Walmart 2 days ago. I have the shirt, but now I need to get the bag

I already got mine, too!

It is really cool bag - I was very surprised to find it at Wal-Mart. I would love a cover with the entire band on it, but I do enjoy that the pic is dangerous, sexy 90's Bono.

I need to get the bag. The shirt is in the men's department, but I don't know where the bad would be. Maybe the women's department

The bag's location

The bags are in the purse section. One store had them on an endcap, the other mixed in with the other large purses.

Right now, the shirts are on clearance at $7. I am so tempted to get a second one.

Birdlover

Dammit, I hate WalMart. I may have to find time to go there. My luck they won't have anything there either... :shifty:

true dat.. but I want this bag.:love:

What section were these in?...I gotta go!!!!!!!

payday tomorrow.. :up:

:happydance:

got mine too....they are really nice. Much larger than I expected.

They better have it or you'll see me on the news. :angry:

The bags are in the purse section. One store had them on an endcap, the other mixed in with the other large purses.

Right now, the shirts are on clearance at $7. I am so tempted to get a second one.

Birdlover

That's even better. :up:

I need to get the bag. The shirt is in the men's department, but I don't know where the bad would be. Maybe the women's department

Birdlover

:D Thank you for the info! I won't be able to head over there til tomorrow, hopefully there are not too many other U2 fans in that neighborhood :shifty:

:hyper:

I want a bag and a shirt but here in Montreal I don't think our Walmarts sell them I tried one last weekend with no luck...I'm going to try another one tomorrow..:)

Back
Top Bottom