Humpybong State Infants School, Margate, Brisbane, QLD, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Occasionally the on-field mics pick up some of the banter!

It's nauseating. Also, the Hun looks more and more like those dreadful British tabloids with every passing day.

By the sounds, it'll be at the least festivalesque, e.g. Slane.

Heheh, I wonder if the people in the TV control room have their fingers hovering over the Bleep button...

Ugh, the Hun. :barf:

Yeah, the venue (Magnetic Hill) seems similar in that there doesn't seem to be a structure as such. Also, I wonder if it's related in any way to Magnitogorsk... :wink:

Boy, the Melbourne forecast came down all of a sudden, from 39 to 32. Currently 27... so much for all my hot weather contingency plans!

You need to watch harder. :tsk:

Affirmative. It was/is stinking hot today.
I watched an entire match between Sharapova and some other chick. It was two chicks whacking balls at each other with a scoring system that made no sense whatsoever.

Jesus Christ, guys. I'm getting married in 1 week and 6 days. It just hit me.

Hey Trashley, are you guys going on a honeymoon to anywhere awesome?

I mentioned about a month ago I think that we're waiting to decide on our honeymoon for a few things 1) Until the US tour starts, and we can see whether they're playing as awfully static sets as they were in Europe and 2) If they're really doing a show in October in Dublin or not (I've been bad about keeping up with that)

Depending on those two factors there are about 4 different honeymoons we are considering

1) Following U2 around the Northeast, and also visiting various Revolutionary war sites.
2) Just visiting the Northeast for the history aspects
3) Going to Ireland
4) Skipping all of that and visiting Chicago for a week or two for Lollapalooza. If we go with the 4th, we'll probably hit more concerts this year as well.

Fuck fuck fuck it's hot.

It was 42 here today, predicted 39, and 42 is predicted for tomorrow, so I can only hope they fuck up again and it's something like 25 maybe? 28 is my perfect temp I think. I gotta say I like living in the dark though. Blinds closed is good. I think I'm part mushroom... :hmm:

I know right? So soon :panic:.

Thank you :hug:
Also, it is good to see you again!

:hug: you'll be right!

And thanks, yes it IS good to see me again, isn't it? :cute: :lol:

I feel kinda bad that I don't have a good excuse for being away. I've just been busy with every single day. Nothing unusual, but I don't have time to scratch myself. I've got a new hobby now though - a 138 litre (38ish gallon) tropical aquarium! And 2 new kitties we got from the pound. God, they're so darn cute. I'll get pics up one day.. I'm on my fifth child err, iPad and it's the love of my life difficult to post pictures because I am too dumb to work out copy and paste.
:hi5:

Anna and Liam? Holy shit.

Shame though, I need to go to bed. Badly, up way to late...again.

I mentioned about a month ago I think that we're waiting to decide on our honeymoon for a few things 1) Until the US tour starts, and we can see whether they're playing as awfully static sets as they were in Europe and 2) If they're really doing a show in October in Dublin or not (I've been bad about keeping up with that)

Depending on those two factors there are about 4 different honeymoons we are considering

1) Following U2 around the Northeast, and also visiting various Revolutionary war sites.
2) Just visiting the Northeast for the history aspects
3) Going to Ireland
4) Skipping all of that and visiting Chicago for a week or two for Lollapalooza. If we go with the 4th, we'll probably hit more concerts this year as well.

Ahh, right. As far as the Dublin rumour goes, it's all quiet on the European tour rumours front. Hard to say much of anything ... at least seven months to go until a date could happen though, so ages for time for an announcement.

I expect U2's setlists in North America will be VERY static. Look at how many cities with multiple shows there are(n't) - there's your clue. Only three cities have multiple shows, only one of those is even in the US, and it's Anaheim. I do have my suspicions East Rutherford may get a second if there is a new album.

In any case, Dublin/Ireland is totally worth it, U2 or no U2.

And 2 new kitties we got from the pound. God, they're so darn cute. I'll get pics up one day.

So jealous! Charlotte and I desperately want a cat or two. There is this notice up by our tram stop about these adorable white kittens for sale and we want to buy them so much. But where we live just isn't appropriate for a cat (and we aren't allowed pets anyway, except those in tanks/cages). :(

I am not allowed to murder my co-workers.
I am going to at least start slapping people for being stupid. Ask me an idiotic question and I'll smack some sense into you. Training you is not my job. You don't know something, ask the fucking trainer. Leave me alone.
God, I hate people today.

So jealous! Charlotte and I desperately want a cat or two. There is this notice up by our tram stop about these adorable white kittens for sale and we want to buy them so much. But where we live just isn't appropriate for a cat (and we aren't allowed pets anyway, except those in tanks/cages). :(

Tanks are good! Im so addicted to fish, it's threatening to take over my life. This all started as a rescue for a little panchax that was going to take the caroma express to the big tank in the sky via s-bend st. station. Now, I'm contemplating java moss to grow on and over a ruined castle in my tank as a subtle background piece. But I understand you on the kitties. They are just so adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom