How's The Weather Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^you are very lucky, around here it gets up into the mid eighties. In. The. Middle. Of. November.

Hopefully this rain that is supposed to come through will get things down like they are supposed to. Right now it is at 70.

flybabe ... Well, I'd take 'warmer' over 'colder' any day! Since our winters spell 'disaster' because they are very hazardous ... I'm not too surprised I hate COLD, let alone, SNOW! Really, that 'solid white mess' can bypass through another city and I would not miss it at all! Just give me a 'small amount' for a White Christmas and that's it! But no ... our Winters begin mostly in January through March, and sometimes into April. Absolutely ridiculous! We're lucky if we have any Snow for Christmas! And since Winter is later than usual ... we don't experience Spring (like we're supposed to) during March or April ... it just goes from 30's-40's and all of a sudden it's upper 70's into 80's-90's! Then BOOM ... Summer's here! :hmm: What happened to 50's-60's and some 70's?? Maybe, if the weather could give us some sort of Spring and eliminate Winter, for the most part, instead ... then I'd be estatic!! :happydance: But, sad to say ... it simply doesn't happen like that ... ever! We just lose Spring! :sad:

Last edited:
Partly Cloudy Skies with a HIGH of 51.

(Oh, that's it! Here's our Spring ... in NOVEMBER! Sorry, but our season for Spring in my city is NOT during Thanksgiving!) :down:

Well Mrs.Mofo, I'd gladly trade my hot down south weather for yours sometime. When you're cold, you can do something about it, but when you're hot, you just have to suffer through and here in the summer it gets pretty hot, and this summer just didn't want to leave.

A nice and well welcomed 58 right now. It's been windy and somewhat overcast, actually feeling like Thanksgiving weather.

Back
Top Bottom