How many shows did you attend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Total # of shows

Votes: 17 6.6%

Votes: 41 16.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 66 25.8%
  • 4-5

Votes: 41 16.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 25 9.8%
  • 8-9

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • 10-12

Votes: 18 7.0%
  • 13-15

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • 16-19

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 20+

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40+

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:

a one-week stand in Indianapolis would help :coocoo:

agreed!! I'm sad they skipped Indy this tour :(

I went to one in Chicago first leg and one in Cleveland third leg. that's all I had the money or time for. Hopefully I can go to more next tour, but we'll see

I can't believe there are people here who saw over 40 shows. Honestly, that's bloody terrifying.

I saw one show, 12 September 2005 in Toronto.

22 May, 2005 - Philadelphia w/ Kings of Leon
26 Nov, 2005 - Montreal w/ Arcade Fire

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:
I can't believe there are people here who saw over 40 shows. Honestly, that's bloody terrifying.

There are more terrifying things in the world than this, but oh well to each his own.

I think it's pretty interesting that of the people that saw a lot of shows they either so more than 20 but less than 30 or more than 40. I guess once they passed the 30 mark there was no going back. :wink:

I saw 27 on three continents (North America, Europe and Oceania). More than on the Elevation tour but less than Popmart :drool: .

I feel a bit like Charlie Bucket in the original Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory wen they going thro the class asking how many bars of choc they opened hoping to find golden ticket.
Well Charlie ma boy............its one for me in this case too, so i know how ya felt!!:lol:

ramblin rose said:

There are more terrifying things in the world than this, but oh well to each his own.

I saw 27 on three continents (North America, Europe and Oceania). More than on the Elevation tour but less than Popmart :drool: .

Of course, but still. Didn't you ever get bored at any point? If I had to see Pride 27 times in the space of two years, or listen to Bono's One speech 27 times, I think I'd contemplate killing myself.

I'd be curious to find out the average amount of debt among those 13 who saw 20+, especially the 5 who saw 40+, or, if they're astronomically wealthy, how much they spent on tickets and travel for the shows. Just thinking about that much debt makes me feel :crack:

GibsonGirl said:

Of course, but still. Didn't you ever get bored at any point? If I had to see Pride 27 times in the space of two years, or listen to Bono's One speech 27 times, I think I'd contemplate killing myself.

But it was about more than the shows. I did a lot of traveling, to many different places, which was enjoyable in itself. Being able to go to the shows was a bonus.

Pride didn't bother me, but I will admit that towards the end of the tour I would take the time to check emails on my blackberry as soon as he'd say take out the cellphones during the One speech. :wink:

well, i'm more interested in knowing how much debt you have or whether you are astronomically wealthy, ramblinrose.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I'd be curious to find out the average amount of debt among those 13 who saw 20+, especially the 5 who saw 40+, or, if they're astronomically wealthy, how much they spent on tickets and travel for the shows. Just thinking about that much debt makes me feel :crack:

:yes:

<<<wishes she was astronomically wealthy. Or not in debt :sigh:

U2Man said:
well, i'm more interested in knowing how much debt you have or whether you are astronomically wealthy, ramblinrose.

I have no debt related to the tour. I'm not astromically wealthy (I wish), but have a very good job and make sufficient money to afford it.

I spent probably twice as much on Popmart and actually quit my very good job at the time to take 2 years off to tour.

i'm sorry, but thats not possible. you must either be astronomically wealthy or in serious debt.

U2Man said:
i'm sorry, but thats not possible. you must either be astronomically wealthy or in serious debt.

Sorry to disapoint you.

My outstanding credit card bill is what I spent last month, which I will pay this month.

Maybe your definition of astronomically wealthy is different than mine. As far as I'm concerned if you have to work your not astronomically wealthy.

What can I say.:shrug:

Utoo said:
:lol:

Rose, take me with you :flirt:

i would say that with rose's astronomical wealth, she should be able to afford to take both of us with her the next time.

Last edited:
i dont think we'll need to take that much with us, stevo. i'd think we're gonna sleep in luxurious hotels with food, clothes etc. provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom