@-------->How many of you....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My boss had gotten a PDA that cost over $500. About 2 weeks later, he accidentally left it on top of his car as he drove away from the grocery store, and he never found it. He was pretty ticked off.

should refrain from such mercilessly teasing of the kind kobun

kobayashi said:

my car is shiny as well:yes:

lmao @ pressed pants being fancy pants.
XS

hehe. my car is getting a bit rusty around the edges and it coughs funny. :huh: poor little car. after 212,000 miles of good service I suppose it is to be expected, eh?

i thrive on it in reality

sulawesigirl4 said:

hehe. my car is getting a bit rusty around the edges and it coughs funny. :huh: poor little car. after 212,000 miles of good service I suppose it is to be expected, eh?

all you need is wheels, axles, and a seat. i just like mine to be shiny(yes i am looking of reasons to post pictures of a stealth:yes:)
stealth.jpg

i know, which is probably why i continue

oooh prettty. :drool:

can I have a ride?

*tosses old Maxima in the garbage can*

thanking you in advance

sulawesigirl4 said:
oooh prettty. :drool:

can I have a ride?

*tosses old Maxima in the garbage can*

maxima is a fine automobile:p
tall people don't fit very well:D i call it a 'no-tall people' club

sula you'll be pleased to know...

I used to be in chat all the while, but it kinda lost me, and I kinda lost it. I check in for about 10 seconds once a week or so these days :D

Last edited:
you're very welcome, kilt-boy

kobayashi said:

maxima is a fine automobile:p
tall people don't fit very well:D i call it a 'no-tall people' club

yes, yes it is. runs on rice it does. :D

:madspit: at your stupid club. We tall people are going to take over the world. All your stealths will then belong to us. :mac:

Re: you're very welcome, kilt-boy

sulawesigirl4 said:

:madspit: at your stupid club. We tall people are going to take over the world. All your stealths will then belong to us. :mac:

are you all going to sit on the hood talking about how tall you all are?

c'mon, that was supposed to get a rise outta ya! stew!

kobayashi said:

are you all going to sit on the hood talking about how tall you all are?

If I told you the plans of "tall people to take over the world inc." then I would have to kill you, wouldn't I? :sexywink:

i'm too short to notice

sulawesigirl4 said:

If I told you the plans of "tall people to take over the world inc." then I would have to kill you, wouldn't I? :sexywink:

your limbs might be long but rest assured you will not catch up to me and my silver stealth.

the fallacy of my steps

could i find anymore material goods to post in this thread...

for those who don't know me...i'm not a
snow1.gif

dont want no short people round here...

i dont know why, but the words 'kobayashi' and 'short' went into my mangled little pc of a brain and churned out this guy.

toms-pga.jpg

oh lord that was too much:lol:

i'm not short per se(luv saying that)
i'm just not tall.
for the stealth you are gonna have a bump on your head if you're 6'2 i'd say.

sheesh, I'm only 5'10...i feel short now

per se is such a cool turn of phrase. brownie points for finagling it into the conversation. :up:

hehe, im same as sula, 5'10...and David Toms is actually meant to be 5'11, but he just looks very short whenever I see him on tele...

my cellphone is silver grey and a little bit on the large side, but down here we call them mobile phones

*towers over brettig* ok not exactly, but maybe we're twins separated at birth, d'ye think?

*mimics brettig's oh-so-sexy aussie accent* "mobile" :sexywink:

you can survive down there being so short?

brettig said:
hehe, im same as sula, 5'10...and David Toms is actually meant to be 5'11, but he just looks very short whenever I see him on tele...

my cellphone is silver grey and a little bit on the large side, but down here we call them mobile phones

every single pro golfer ever, save norman and els, is 5'10 or 5'11.
i say mobile as well 'cause it sounds cooler.
and it reminds me of idioteque

twins? I think the, uh, cricket problem settled that question long ago.

kobe- Aussie golfers as a rule are tall, and Faldo is meant to be 6'3 isnt he?

brettig said:
kobe- Aussie golfers as a rule are tall, and Faldo is meant to be 6'3 isnt he?

is faldo tall?
i've never seen him or checked out his vitals. he's taller than fanny but when you're name is 'fanny' what is that worth?

brettig said:
twins? I think the, uh, cricket problem settled that question long ago.

what? I like crickets? They're not too bad roasted over an open fire. Just make sure to pull off the legs...the little sticky things will jam in your throat.

*checks PGA Tour stats

Faldo's height is listed at 6'3

Norman's 6'0

Fanny has won alotta majors when on the bag with Nick, shes also best buds with Steve Williams...success breeds success...and Fanny seems to be a perfectly fine name in Europe.

ill cricket your face!

sulawesigirl4 said:

what? I like crickets? They're not too bad roasted over an open fire. Just make sure to pull off the legs...the little sticky things will jam in your throat.

blech, good night!
icon23.gif

brettig said:
[BFanny has won alotta majors when on the bag with Nick, shes also best buds with Steve Williams...success breeds success...and Fanny seems to be a perfectly fine name in Europe. [/B]

oh i'm not doubting fanny's skill. it's just not a 'tall' name....in my mind at least.

all your golf belongs to iceskating

note that golf killed this thread. that's how boring it is.

Back
Top Bottom