How are the tickets selling?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, they just sold 1 more for Chicago 2, so I did my part. If anybody is interested, there's some pretty nice tickets right next to the stage for $106. Seems weird that they're so cheap, but I'm not complaining.

Well, they just sold 1 more for Chicago 2, so I did my part. If anybody is interested, there's some pretty nice tickets right next to the stage for $106. Seems weird that they're so cheap, but I'm not complaining.
Do they come with about $50 in fees?

Still cheap lowers in pairs for Philly 2, just brought up two $76 tix in Sec 117 Row 5, and two $41 tix in 118 (row 23, would be a lower row for a single), if anyone is still thinking about shows.

The ticket was $106, plus fees came to $128. So $22 extra for just 1 single ticket!! It actually gave me the option to waive the parking charge, since I’ll just be taking a taxi/Uber from the hotel.

Chicago has marked a bunch of tickets down to $40 in the upper level, and they still aren't selling. That tells me they have reached the point of saturation. So weird that they can't sell out 2 nights in Chicago.

Chicago has marked a bunch of tickets down to $40 in the upper level, and they still aren't selling. That tells me they have reached the point of saturation. So weird that they can't sell out 2 nights in Chicago.

If they've reached that point for a Chicago show then it's time for them to pull up the tent stakes and camp out in Europe for awhile, along with Australia.

For Chicago, you just wouldn't think that would happen.

Yeah I agree. They need to leave the US alone until about 2021 or so. Give us a chance to miss them, and give some other places a chance. The Australia thing really confuses me.

Casuals usually buy at two points, I find - at initial sale when the hype is strong (but had barriers this time out), and then close to the show date. So, they aren't thinking about it now. They probably will start looking again about a week or so out, so these may still sell out.

That’s true. They need to pick up local advertising, make an exciting radio commercial with classic song snippets that excites the casuals. I don’t look for it to be too far from sellout, but wouldn’t be surprised to see some curtains hanging in the upper level behind the stage.

St. Louis tickets just got lowered, both upper and lower sections, woot woot

Gif.gif

something very odd happening with LA2 tickets. tons of unsold seats just disappeared from being on sale. i bought at box office yesterday section 213 row 21 (basically top row so i could sit or stand) and there were hundreds available. now the entire section is greyed out on TM with exception of resale listings.

maybe they're prepping for groupon or livingsocial purchase links. it's been on goldstar for weeks. we will see...

edit: goldstar link is gone too. hope they're not considering canceling the show?? https://www.goldstar.com/events/inglewood-ca/u2-experience-innocence-tour-2018-tickets

It's gonna be weird when Bono sings "came here looking for American Soul" in Europe.

they had some practice bringing songs into enemy territory when they played New York in Boston. so this one should produce far less anxiety.

of course, they will probably change the lyrics to suit the occasion...

something very odd happening with LA2 tickets. tons of unsold seats just disappeared from being on sale. i bought at box office yesterday section 213 row 21 (basically top row so i could sit or stand) and there were hundreds available. now the entire section is greyed out on TM with exception of resale listings.

maybe they're prepping for groupon or livingsocial purchase links. it's been on goldstar for weeks. we will see...

edit: goldstar link is gone too. hope they're not considering canceling the show?? https://www.goldstar.com/events/inglewood-ca/u2-experience-innocence-tour-2018-tickets

Now we know how internet rumors start.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Thousands and thousands of seats are on the map for LA2 currently.
MFFORD9 probably just witnessed a glitch in the matrix.

It happens.

I pulled up Omaha one day about a week after it went on sale and virtually the entire arena was grayed-out. Just one light blue section with a few seats were available.

Then the next day there were seats galore to choose from.

Tulsa nearly sold out now, down to the last couple of hundred id say. Still plenty left for St. Louis though

We're there GA drops in the days before the shows in 2015? Trying to figure out if I should hold out for a potential face value drop for St Louis or just bite the bullet for $170 or so on Stubhub.

I’d wait for the prices to drop for St. Louis. Check the seating maps twice a day at least... at some point they will lower the prices!

We're there GA drops in the days before the shows in 2015? Trying to figure out if I should hold out for a potential face value drop for St Louis or just bite the bullet for $170 or so on Stubhub.

Over on U2start, Welsh_Edge has just posted that there's been a ticket drop for San Jose 2 GA's.

I'd be waiting. Plus I wouldn't want to be encouraging scalpers by giving them one cent more than face value.

Over on U2start, Welsh_Edge has just posted that there's been a ticket drop for San Jose 2 GA's.

I'd be waiting. Plus I wouldn't want to be encouraging scalpers by giving them one cent more than face value.

I got 2 GAs for SJ2 yesterday... I wanted to report it here, but couldn't find a ticket drop thread.
(Granted I didn't search too hard because I am avoiding spoilers until SJ)

This is the first time I've been unable to buy Europe tickets from Ticketmaster. Been using them for years but they no longer give me the option of correctly entering my billing address.

I live in India and they only let you choose from two states in the drop down menu for some reason. No option to manually enter the state either.

Same problem on all their European websites. Tried contacting customer care for both Germany and Netherlands but gotten no response.

Not sure what to do about this.

I got 2 GAs for SJ2 yesterday... I wanted to report it here, but couldn't find a ticket drop thread.

(Granted I didn't search too hard because I am avoiding spoilers until SJ)

I just started a thread for ticket drops, so please report them in there. A similar thread was a lifesaver for me on I+e.

Back
Top Bottom