How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://bwi.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=603832

It seems only appropriate that it happened against WI........
Moral of the tibial plateau fracture~ have a fracture requiring surgery. Plates and screws holding your tibial plateau together make for faster healing/6 weeks till PWB vs. no plates and screws and just a minimally displaced fracture where surgery is more of a risk and 12 weeks NWB-ing is required. It also helps to be Joe Paterno :|

fah said:
I'm going to see the Dixie Chicks tonight :)

:yikes: Why???

:laugh:

I'm just not into country muzak I guess. :shrug: That would be 2 hours of agony for me. Although, sometimes those concerts you dont expect anything from can be quite enjoyable.

Try to have fun! :wink:

Blue Room said:

:yikes: Why???

:laugh:

I'm just not into country muzak I guess. :shrug: That would be 2 hours of agony for me. Although, sometimes those concerts you dont expect anything from can be quite enjoyable.

Try to have fun! :wink:

I strongly dislike country music too :yuck: , but The Dixie Chicks have quite a few songs that I like. I guess they're the closest thing to "pop country" as there is.

I once had to ride in a car from Tallahassee to Tampa and back again (about 10 hours total roundtrip) with someone who listened to nothing but country music. I didn't have to drive, but I paid a steep price :reject:.

:help:

Tomorrow night: Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening, becoming all snow overnight. Low 32F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%. A slushy accumulation of less than one inch.

Friday: Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. High 37F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%.

I'm not ready for this! :grumpy:

arw9797 said:

Tomorrow night: Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening, becoming all snow overnight. Low 32F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%. A slushy accumulation of less than one inch.

Friday: Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. High 37F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%.

I'm not ready for this! :grumpy:
:down: me neither

It's 70 degrees here. :drool: I'm used to the first big snowstorm of the year happening in the second week of November.

*deepest apologies to ARW Queen of the Arctic*
:wink:

Just looked at our forecast
Friday into Saturday ~ cold, windy, snow......:sigh:

I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the mess I have created......need to clean, clean, clean.......

Good morning Randooomers :wave:

I must clean my house ~ ok, get rid of crap that has been piling up thinking I/we must save this for some sort of reason.

This is the sort of cleanup that I can do only when I am home alone :shifty:

I'm off to fill Glad garbage bag #1 :wave:

ok so I got the curtains back on the windows
I tossed my old nightstand away cause it was very wobbly
I still have a mound on my bed that I have to go through cuz
got distracted by bad hair day that led me to go get it cut.......

kellyahern said:
I counted and there are at least 35 threads in EYKIW that have some mention of "Window in the Skies" in the subject line (counting the threads that were started there and moved to other sub-forums as well).

35 threads! :ohmy:

:sigh:

I haven't been outside all week, but I hear it was in the 80s/90s. Broke all kinds of S.Calif. records

{ducking from the snowballs too - whatever those are :wink: }

Lila64 said:

:sigh:

I haven't been outside all week, but I hear it was in the 80s/90s. Broke all kinds of S.Calif. records

{ducking from the snowballs too - whatever those are :wink: }

don't even start torturing me with Southern CA talk :scream: I want to go soooooooooo bad!!!!!!! :scream:

Oh and the weather people lied. It was colder out today than yesterda but not nearly as freezing as they said and no snow. :shrug:

Apparently the tempertature is going to drop from today's 70 to a blustery 32 or something by tonight and we'll be getting freezing rain and snow flurries.

It's really weird out...I'm wearing short sleeves but it LOOKS like it's going to snow. :huh:

I'm on a two-hour break from work because God forbid they pay 45 minutes of overtime. I have an hour left before I have to go back and a nice little nap seems like a good idea now, but I'm not sure...

:crazy: The entire management team of a certian airline in a certain airport just called me asking how many fluid ounces there are in a gallon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom