Hongerige Wolf, Groningen, Nederland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I assumed you weren't done with it yet, so I didn't ask.
How is that coming along (or is already done?)?

You'd be correct. I more or less finished the picture, but now I'm having second thoughts about what I had in mind previously.

Boy, you wouldn't think much work would go into something like this. Well, not much does. I'm just lazy.

I find it so funny how similar a verve forum and Interference are; everyone hates the band's newest albums:lol:

I was under the impression that all band forums were like that!

(Isn't it a bit sad that an album released eight years ago is still considered a new album by U2 standards?)

I am uploading such sexy awesome steam train photos right now, you guys have no idea (until the next picspam). :drool:

You'd be correct. I more or less finished the picture, but now I'm having second thoughts about what I had in mind previously.

Boy, you wouldn't think much work would go into something like this. Well, not much does. I'm just lazy.
Can I see what you have?

Damnit, Bonnie, you can't jump out of the rocket to 1,000 now! :wave:

I guess Serena, John, and I can get there ...

I find it so funny how similar a verve forum and Interference are; everyone hates the band's newest albums:lol:

In those cases, it's justified.

I HATE how popular Systematic Chaos seems to be on Mike Portnoy's forum. I mean, it's the album that has put me off Dream Theater. I think ATYCLB is a fucking MASTERPIECE in comparison, that is how much I hate this album. And yet it seems almost a crime to hate on it, while it's perfectly acceptable to slag off When Dream And Day Unite and Falling Into Infinity (WDADU being the misunderstood early album like October and FII being the supposed mis-step after classics like Pop).

Just wait until next year; it'll be nine

God, that's disturbing.

I just realised, I think of ATYCLB, from 2000, as a new U2 album while I think of Pale Folklore, from 1999, to be ancient history for Agalloch.

Fucking quality ancient history too.

:ohmy:

'Scuse me while I go die of shock now.

Yeah, you haven't suffered The Ministry Of Lost Souls. You think Stuck In A Moment is an overly sentimental, painful sack of lyrical crap? Wait until The Ministry Of Lost Souls shits diarrhoea in your ears!

Yeah, you haven't suffered The Ministry Of Lost Souls. You think Stuck In A Moment is an overly sentimental, painful sack of lyrical crap? Wait until The Ministry Of Lost Souls shits diarrhoea in your ears!

I am thinking I should be glad I haven't suffered that. And I think I'll pass for any occasion that would make me suffer it.

So, I quite like the atmosphere of this photo taken during refuelling at Euroa. One of the crew is on top of R 761's tender during coalling.

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom