Holidays In the Glorious Sun with the Fantastic CSGWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's basically why I'm going! I've never been there, and I think it'll be a lot of fun to see the Strip, and all of that. :hyper:

There's a picture of the cake on my Facebook by the way. :up:

How has your day been?

:up: I'm going to edit my profile now anyway, so I'll check it out.

It's been great! I listened to a bunch of records on my mom's turntable, and now I'm listening to more music. Not surprising, I know, but it always makes for a good day for me. :D

Dang,I might have to cook tomorrow :grumpy:

Though I might make cookies of some kind for the little kids... I forsee a major headache headed my way.

Record players are the best. I had one as a kid but have used one in years. :up: Which albums did you listen to?

Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks - Real Emotional Trash
Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
R.E.M. - Murmur
Radiohead - The Bends

:drool:

Plus a bunch of hip-hop albums on my computer. :D

I've got a small collection started...probably between 20 and 30 albums. I'd like to get more, but since I don't have my own turntable, it's not worth buying a ton of vinyl until I do.

Not really. I only have a couple, mostly for show. :up:

Yeah most people do that and it`s really cool...
Cassie if your looking to get more there are plenty around sometime at secondhand item stores like Goodwill,on a good day I`d say you could get like 10 for $20 and who knows they might turn out to be rare.

Another thing, I got a Fender Stagemaster guitar from a pawn shop for $75 bucks,and it a discontinued model and it plays like gold,I`m planning on getting it fixed up but it was so awsome finding a guitar you probably will never see again...

Yeah most people do that and it`s really cool...
Cassie if your looking to get more there are plenty around sometime at secondhand item stores like Goodwill,on a good day I`d say you could get like 10 for $20 and who knows they might turn out to be rare.

Another thing, I got a Fender Stagemaster guitar from a pawn shop for $75 bucks,and it a discontinued model and it plays like gold,I`m planning on getting it fixed up but it was so awsome finding a guitar you probably will never see again...

I've always heard to check out Goodwill, and I've actually never gone there to look for records. I need to though. :up:

:shocked: Seriously? That's a great deal! You really can't argue with a $75 guitar...

Yeah I know! I was like omg,I cannot believe it,it just has to be a really good day.

It was my first electric guitar too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom