Hi Pleba!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brittany, I'm 18 and I just started college, and I'm from MI. U2 is the greatest band of all time:rockon: :rockon: and Larry Mullen Jr. is.....:drool: :drool:. I am slowly becoming obessed w/him and Baby Bono. Any pics. you'd like to post on the main board of either one would be lovely:love:. God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Hi brittany :wave:

I'm known as GG2 here, and known for the fact that, whenever people ask me to post a pic, I post this one :wink:
bonobathtubpostersized2jv6.jpg

Hi! I love your name! I love that song! God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-GHV2/Madonna
Song: "Secret"

Hey!! It's good to see u here. I commented you again and sent you a message on Myspace.

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- GHV2/Madonna
Song: "Ray of Light"

Hi Brittany :wave:

Welcome! I've seen your posts around the boards. Glad to have you here :hug:

Thanks!!! It's great to hear from you girls!! God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-How To Save A Life/The Fray
Song: "How To Save A Life"

U2isthebest said:
Hey!! It's good to see u here. I commented you again and sent you a message on Myspace.

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- GHV2/Madonna
Song: "Ray of Light"

Thanks and oh thank you for the comment and message too :). Will be leaving a little something tomorrow for you :wink:

redhotswami said:
^^ Watch out Brittany. BB12 sure knows how to pour on the sugar! :drool:

Really? Do you think said sugar could possibly be Larry-flavored?:hyper:... :whistle: I could enjoy that.

Thanks to all of you ladies!! I look forward to getting to know you better! God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-Songs About Jane/Maroon 5
Song: "Sunday Morning"

redhotswami said:
Hi Brittany! :wave:

GG I have a question and I have a feeling you'd be the expert to ask :wink: ...

What is the orbit shaped thing in the tub under his left arm???

:hmm: judging by the looks of it, seems like the bubbles came from it? :wink:

:nerd: When it comes to Bono, I can consider myself pretty intelligent, when it comes to The Bathtub Pic, I consider myself an expert :wink:

U2isthebest said:
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brittany, I'm 18 and I just started college, and I'm from MI. U2 is the greatest band of all time:rockon: :rockon: and Larry Mullen Jr. is.....:drool: :drool:. I am slowly becoming obessed w/him and Baby Bono. Any pics. you'd like to post on the main board of either one would be lovely:love:. God Bless!!

Welcome.

Bit of advice though. I see that you like to use the Yahweh quote alot at the end of your posts. There's a sig section you can put that in without having to type it or c + p all the time. Just thought you should know. :wave:

Re: Re: Hi Pleba!!!

U2Girl1978 said:

Welcome.

Bit of advice though. I see that you like to use the Yahweh quote alot at the end of your posts. There's a sig section you can put that in without having to type it or c + p all the time. Just thought you should know. :wave:

Sigs are premium only so she can't have one unless she turns premium :)

Thanks everyone. I've made myself quite at home. LOL. If anyone has any HOT Larry pics, (read..every one) or Baby Bono that would be exciting...God Bless!!

bonoishot said:

:drool: Now that would be a hard job. :shifty:

:censored:

hmm.. hot baby Bono pics? I don't think there are much... IMO Baby Bono is cute.. but yea, the hotness started with Achtung Bono!
bono1978tv2am8.jpg

bonotowelandedgeyp5.jpg

I've always liked this one.. very pretty
bonotreeaf7.jpg

To everyone: These are all so :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:. Baby Bono is SO adorable and Larry always HOTTTTTT!! The Larry on Bono's lap thing is classic. LOL. I LOVE these!! Thank yo so much!! God Bless!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Where are you from in MI?

I'm from the Detroit area. I live about 20 minutes south of it. I started college this year, so I live on the west side of the state now. It's about 2 hours from Detroit. God Bless!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom