Hey, Brazilian Fly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute Irish Bono said:
I wish too! Has God Part II ever been played live?

Yes, the played it throughout the whole Lovetown Tour!!! That's another great song I wish they could play live again!!! I love the melody and the lyrics!! Bono's voice is great on that song, specially the screaming at the end!!!!! I love when bono screams!!!! His voice is perfect on Rattle And Hum!!!

Last edited:
O.K.! I love all but here is my list in order:

1. Acthung Baby
2. Zooropa
3. Pop
4. War
5. All That You Can't Leave Behind
6. October
7. Boy
8. Joshua Tree
9. Rattle & um
10. The Unforgettable Fire

I LOVE U27 and The Best Ofs too! ;)

Yeah, God Part II has great lyrics and sound. But personally, I don't think of U2 as heavy medal that screams. I really like how he seems angry in that song and on Please, etc. But I love Bono's high voice like on WOWY and at the end of One! To me, that's soulness! ;)

Last edited:
Yeah Bono's got a lot of soul!!! I love Bono's screaming!!! He has a kick ass voice! I hope he does a lot of screaming on this next record!!! And Edge too!! :wink:

I really enjoy too. It just was an album that had to grow on me. Certain U2 albums I loved automatically. But Rattle & Hum has this country or European like The Unforgettable Fire that itsn't my favorite. "Desire" "Angel of Harlem" "All I Want is You" "God Part II" and "Heartland," I love!

What about Love Rescue Me? Have you ever heard that song live? AMAZING!!!! A lot of sould from Bono at the end of that song when performed live!!!! Extremely powerfull!!! Bono wrote that one with the great and amazing Bob Dylan! :bow: It has one of my favorites if not my favorite lyrics ever!!!

I call angry voice, not screaming. lol. I hope the tour won't be like Zoo TV or Pop though. See, Bono touching his fans, saying passionate things, and U2 goin' completely INSANE is what I what! ;)

But that happens on the big and crazy tours too.

Look:
U2_-_Bono_And_A_Little_Kid.jpg

:D

Does subjestive means opionions? "Twilight" rocks! "A Cat Dubh" is really awesome too! :up:

Yeah sort of, subjective means that it all depends on whose looking at it, different points of views.

I don't like An Cat Dub much. What do you thik of Stories For Boys, great chorus. The whole Boy album took me some time to get into but now I love it! :)

Here are 20 songs I LOVE:

1. U2~With or Without You
2. Everclear~Father of Mine
3. Dave Matthews Band~Crash into me
4. Tears For Fears~Everybody Wants to Rule the World
5. Blur~Song 2
6. Weezer~Hash Pipe
7. Icubus~Are You In?
8. Jimmy Eat World~The Authority Song
9. Sugar Ray~Runaway
10. Steve Miller Band~Take the Mney And Run
11. Red Hot Chili Peppers~The Otherside
12. Bob Marley~Woman, No Cry
13. Madness~Our House
14. Oasis~Wonderwall
15. Orelander!~I Walk Alone
16. Puddle of Mud~She F****** Hates Me
17. Audioslave~Show Me how to Live
18. 30 Secounds to Mrs~Fallen
19. Apollo For Fourty~Heart Go Boom
20. New Order~Crystal

Metallica

1. Master Of Puppets
2. Seek And Destroy
3. For Whom The Bell Tolls
4. Fuel
5. Creeping Death
6. The Unnamed Feeling
7. The Four Horsemen
8. Battery
9. Fade To Black
10. Sad But True
11. Bleeding Me
12. One
13. Frantic
14. Enter Sandman
15. Carpe Diem Baby
16. Of Wolf And Man
17. Harvester Of Sorrow
18. I Disappear
19. Nothing Else Matters
20. Blackened

I think that's it! :hyper:

"Stories For Boys" for me, just passes me by when hear it. I don't like or dislike it, you know?

How about 20 songs that just pop in your head that you really like? That is what I did. And sorry, I will have o leave to watch "Dodgeball" with my sister! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom