Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part IX - Bunnies!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
happy%20bunny%209.jpg

A word of warning about bunnies though:
they excel at getting in trouble!

buntoungue.jpg

bunmusic.jpg

U2-phoric said:

Thanks, but the people I'll be with don't want to have to stand in line for hours (or more) to get a chance for the ellipse. We're sadly too old for that, tho I'd love to be able to get up close as possible, providing I have a decent view. I'm just 5' 0", and had a hell of a time seeing Motley Crue when I had floor seats last month here in Honolulu since we all stood the entire time and *everyone* was taller than I was! At least at the four Eagles' concerts here I could see OK since I was closer and near the aisles.

I've never seen U2 live, never thought I'd have a decent shot at mainland shows, and now that they're coming to my own backyard, I can hardly wait!!

Ahhhh ok :up: gotcha! Well at least you wil get to see U2 like you said.....and you are in for a real treat! Also, you're never too old to be a U2 fan! :wink:

cleazer said:
A word of warning about bunnies though:
they excel at getting in trouble!

buntoungue.jpg

bunmusic.jpg

Hehe that first bunny is sticking out its tongue, and the 2nd one looks like it's doing something on the rug that it shouldn't be doing behind that stack of cd's! :ohmy:

OK, THAT'S IT!

If I see one fucking bunny in Hawaii, I am going to chop his little head off and throw it in a pot for Rabbit stew, and I am going to cook the rest of his little carcass over a beachfront barbeque pit!:mad:

After all, it's a delicacy there. :|

Hey Kevin, you must like these bunnies,:drool:

kellylisaangelajodi.jpg

I had to balance out the PLEBA pics.:wink:

The first girl is Kelly Monaco, you know, from Dancing with Stars.

Bunnies :heart: :love:

That was awesome to come home to.

And Kevin so much as look funny at a fluffy bunny and I kick your ass. :madwife:

my bunny and my cats do NOT get along (my theory is that all three are black and white and they have serious identity confusion)
2bws.jpg

:cute: there is nothing quite like a bunny!

They're big pee-ers though.... Otherwise, I can deal with the pellets.... :hmm:

:debates:

Miroslava said:
They're big pee-ers though.... Otherwise, I can deal with the pellets.... :hmm:

:debates:

mine is great about using her litterbox, though of course you really have to do some serious bunny-proofing 'cause of the chewing. mine has to stay in her cage when i'm not home. interestingly, she often hangs out in there even when the door is open.

Tryan, you are so lucky yours all get along. My pug is indifferent to the bunny, my smallest dog wants to play too rough, and the cats get all huffy around her but don't hurt her (though the kitten chases her too much). my last bunny was super dominant, and she chased all cats. i'd find big tufts of cat hair on the stairs :yikes:

Miroslava said:
You can litter box train bunnies?

:ohmy:

:reallywantsbunny:

easily! especially if you get them spayed/neutered, which i think is really essential. they sleep in their litter boxes, too--or mine does. for some reason, not as gross as it sounds.

www.rabbit.org has great info. i adopted my first bunny from them and got my current one at the humane society.

ruffian said:

My pug is indifferent to the bunny, my smallest dog wants to play too rough, and the cats get all huffy around her but don't hurt her (though the kitten chases her too much). my last bunny was super dominant, and she chased all cats. :yikes:

sounds like you have a zoo like we do. I didn't include the snake since they don't even know each other. I think its best that way.

tryan101 said:

sounds like you have a zoo like we do. I didn't include the snake since they don't even know each other. I think its best that way.

yeah my parrot doesn't know anyone else exists...and I try to keep the horse out of the mix entirely.

:reject:

I guess everyone can figure which people in the thread spend the most time doing poop-cleaning of various sorts. I got 5 species going!

Miroslava said:
You can litter box train bunnies?

:ohmy:

:reallywantsbunny:

of course :D

I had a "dwarf" rabbit (cadbury got to about 10 pounds -so much for the dwarf size) that lived in my basement when I was younger (we called her BIB {bunny in basement})- litter box trained and all.
I want another bunny
:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom