Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.gif
or
2.gif

At the rate everyone is going here, by the time we get to April 8, we'll be up to

Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part XC

:D

You can have TM text your cell phone to let you know when tickets go on sale! :hyper: I just signed up for them to text me about an hour before the Hawaii tickets go on sale Saturday! :hyper: I'm afraid of fucking up the time zone thing, so this will be cool! :hyper: I'll go get a life now! :hyper:

martha said:
You can have TM text your cell phone to let you know when tickets go on sale! :hyper: I just signed up for them to text me about an hour before the Hawaii tickets go on sale Saturday! :hyper: I'm afraid of fucking up the time zone thing, so this will be cool! :hyper: I'll go get a life now! :hyper:
Hi Martha, I signed up for an email alert as well. i've got the time zone thing down, but it's always good to have a reminder. Good luck to everyone on Saturday :wave:

PopArtist are you looking for tix as well?

u2forlife said:
Hi Martha, I signed up for an email alert as well. i've got the time zone thing down, but it's always good to have a reminder. Good luck to everyone on Saturday :wave:

PopArtist are you looking for tix as well?

Yup, I will be going for tix on Saturday. Think they will add a second show as soon as the first sells out, or drag it out and put it on sale a week or two later?

nice new sig martha :up:

Was this thread ever about Hawaii? Talk might have to move into [/pleba] :hmm:

if tryan can edit, so can I!
what were you trying to say there tryan? :sexywink:

<<<back to surfing the tops at VS :eyebrow:

Some Skank Vocabulary (feel free to add)

skank
skanks
skanky
skankho
skankitude
skanktard
skankified
skankarific
skanked
skanked up
skanked out
skankaholic
skanktastic
skankish
skankaroo
skankticious
skanktastic
skankily
skankattire
skankercise
skankographer
skankorama
skank off
skank away
skanktender
skankhold
skankstep
skankrail
skanktop
skankshirt
skank you!
skanksRus
skank tan
skank rules
skank's honor
skankateer
skankoffish
skanksaplenty
skanksonparade
skankful
skanksalot
skanktician
skanktologist
skanque
skanqueish
skanker sore
skankerscore

:lol:

Last edited:
tryan101 said:

OK, Miro wins first round of skank-off. Ladies better bring it tomorrow during talent competition.

but did anyone else note the symbolism in pic 2?:drool:

Yes, reminds me of another stick I love.... :ohmy:

:madwife:
^^^^^^This one

:love:

Call me a :nerd: cuz I probly missed this but do you see what I see? Looks like they've moved sections and blocked seats at the Stadium....SUREFIRE they'll add a 2nd show!

Alohastadium.gif

Someone skipped a few dozen pages of a thread somewhere along the line :tsk:

Lots of helpful information to be had in all these past 4 threads don't you know? All Hawaii, all the time, no idle chit chat allowed!

:lol:

bfloxng said:

So that's how I got that skanker sore on my...
:|

No, I didn't tell you. When you passed out in the tent in Portland some guy came knocking saying that he had seen your strip tease earlier that night and wanted a piece of you. He gave me $20.00 and I allowed him to keep you company for a few minutes.

Sorry :(

Miroslava said:

No, I didn't tell you. When you passed out in the tent in Portland some guy came knocking saying that he had seen your strip tease earlier that night and wanted a piece of you. He gave me $20.00 and I allowed him to keep you company for a few minutes.

Sorry :(

So, in other words, you gave him a run at me as a bonus. Because I'm sure you earned every penny of that $20.

I remember when he came in the tent. He told me how skankful he was that he met you.:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom