Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
there's room enough in the skank world for everyone :up:

exhibit A:
boston.jpg

:tsk: soooo skanky!

Oh, are we having a skank off?

*goes for evidence*

While you have the ability to push your boobs rather close to your chin and I could never beat you on that, I may just have some skankier shirts!

be right back

:hyper:

nurse chrissi said:
Skank Shirt Shop advert

Do you want to attract the attention of your favorite singer/guitarist/bassist/drummer or even a roadie for your favorite band ? Maybe you just want to drive the male fans crazy or get flamed on message boards for being “that rail skank.” Because Lord knows it isn’t simply because you want to dress up like a girl and look pretty for a show :wink:
If you answered yes to any of the above - The Skank Shirt Shop -for all your Rail Skank (patent pending) needs

:wink:

:lmao:

ooooohhhhh, a skank-off
*runs to get incriminating pics*

Exhibit B! Take that!
100_0434.jpg

Miroslava said:

While you have the ability to push your boobs rather close to your chin
:

I too was impressed with this feat - made me go to VS to get some new bras :lol:

and pick up some more lip venom :shifty:

WildHoneyAlways said:
I am not skanky at all in that picture. :tsk:

Well, okay, I'm skanky on the inside but the white sox sweatshirt isn't all that revealing.

it was cold - plus you skanked out later
:hug:

nurse chrissi said:

I too was impressed with this feat - made me go to VS to get some new bras :lol:

and pick up some more lip venom :shifty:

lip venom and push-up bras--the fastest route to rail skank!

Booya!

k2yex3.jpg

The rail does really do wonders to push things together :hmm:

u2rulesmyworld said:
Gods i wish i had a pic of that top from the Fish Restaurant in Boston!

It was Skankarific!

:scratch: I don't remember that top. skankarific!!!! yay!!! and WildHoneyAlways, your skank through and through--that shirt didn't fool anyone :wink:

Miroslava said:
Booya!

k2yex3.jpg

The rail does really do wonders to push things together :hmm:

:ohmy:

you ARE rail skank! is that how you got all those free tickets??? and wait a minute...Bono's talking to you. Are you using your boobs to get special attention? :eyebrow:

kellyahern said:
I have lip shine from philosophy (cinnamon buns flavor :drool: ). Can I be an honorary member? :hyper:

one GA and we'll get you all skanked up :up:

so I need to go back to sephora now

ruffian said:

:scratch: I don't remember that top.

How can you not remember? You went to change into something warmer because it was freezing, but the top you changed into was more low cut than the original one. :lol:

kellyahern said:
I have lip shine from philosophy (cinnamon buns flavor :drool: ). Can I be an honorary member? :hyper:

:hmm: well, you really need lip venom because it causes irritation and swelling :laugh:

ask the nurse...

WildHoneyAlways said:
Being a skanks is all about the attitude. :sexywink: I was all skank that day.
Even when I was interviewed by that reporter after sleeping outside with my head in the leaves.

:lol:

you know those interviews made it on the air

ramblin rose said:

How can you not remember? You went to change into something warmer because it was freezing, but the top you changed into was more low cut than the original one. :lol:

well i never get cold there . :wink:

OMG, i forgot about all those leaves in St. Louis! But hey, they provided insulation for the tent...and made for quite the little nest :up:

ruffian said:

:ohmy:

you ARE rail skank! is that how you got all those free tickets??? and wait a minute...Bono's talking to you. Are you using your boobs to get special attention? :eyebrow:

Dude, I am not only the President of S.L.U.T.S., I am also a member :yes:

Booya 2

k2z1bs.jpg

Michael! God, you posted that one. and look what kevin is doing with the camera! :shame:

Alli looks like this: :|
and I look totally drunk, though i wasn't. wish i had an excuse for being draped across your lap.

but hey, it was crowded in there.

Miroslava said:

Dude, I am not only the President of S.L.U.T.S., I am also a member :yes:

Booya 2

k2z1bs.jpg

ok, that is sooo skanky that it's even rubbed off on Bono and he looks like a skank!

ruffian said:
Michael! God, you posted that one. and look what kevin is doing with the camera! :shame:

Alli looks like this: :|
and I look totally drunk, though i wasn't. wish i had an excuse for being draped across your lap.

but hey, it was crowded in there.

Just admit it you like being in my lap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom