Haunted Barn, Kingsbury, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, do a favour for me. Go to the following pages. Which looks like the hackish amateur site written from a stained copy of the tour programme by a geographically illiterate 13 year old, and which looks like the at least semi-professionally done site?

U2.com > Tours > POPMART > Leg 1: 1997, North America
U2 Popmart 1st leg: North America - U2 on tour

:crack:

Fucking hell. What a waste of space at u2.com! There's no fucking information and they don't even know half the states!! :lmao:

You win Ax :hi5:....they should fucking put you on the payroll.

:uhoh: How long before liam crawls out to suggest you post a pic of you in bed....

:giggle:

p1050546.jpg

Fucking hell. What a waste of space at u2.com! There's no fucking information and they don't even know half the states!! :lmao:

You win Ax :hi5:....they should fucking put you on the payroll.

Take a close look at Columbus! And at the shows in Oakland ... oh wait, there was a show in Oakland and a show in OAKLANS. :happy:

Good fucking god. I'm considering e-mailing them because this really is beyond unacceptable.

Take a close look at Columbus! And at the shows in Oakland ... oh wait, there was a show in Oakland and a show in OAKLANS. :happy:

Good fucking god. I'm considering e-mailing them because this really is beyond unacceptable.

DOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Please. I beg you.

DOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Please. I beg you.

I'm first going to ask Matthias if he or anybody else from the setlist websites has tried to contact U2.com, just to see if I can draw from any past experience in approaching them.

Good idea. They might be weird about that sort of thing. I can't believe that the official site can suck so badly.

Yeah ... obviously an angry condemnatory e-mail won't get me far, though it's what I'd ENJOY doing. Offering my services without solicitation probably wouldn't go down too well either; I imagine some rabid fans occasionally contact them looking to work on the site. So I'm trying to think of a tactful way to do it. I mean, I got into U2gigs in the first place because I politely sent in a few corrections and my reputation for setlist knowledge happened to precede me. I'm sure U2.com's clueless drones have no idea who's who in the fan community though.

OK, time to get this Kunstmuseum anniversary thread ready! Better dig up the link to the epic thread of epicness itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom