Guess this answers that question....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Starsgoblue: This is offtopic, but I'd just like to ask you, where does your signature come from?

starsgoblue said:
:mac:
1ibtlc

Cheeky fellow, isn't he? :wink:

Here's part of the article from Details Sept 1992--Interviewer Sean O'Hagan meeting U2 at a Russian restaurant in London--The interview hadn't even begun, drinks were being ordered, we noticed something very peculiar. Bono is taking all his clothes off. The white shirt first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim-possibly Calvin Klein). That's better, he sighs, now ask me a serious question if you dare. Excuse me, but why have you taken off your clothes Bono. Edge interjected and says because he's the lead singer and he's a rampant sex god with a huge........ego. (Sorry there were no photos available.)

Bono's Doll said:
Here's part of the article from Details Sept 1992--Interviewer Sean O'Hagan meeting U2 at a Russian restaurant in London--The interview hadn't even begun, drinks were being ordered, we noticed something very peculiar. Bono is taking all his clothes off. The white shirt first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim-possibly Calvin Klein). That's better, he sighs, now ask me a serious question if you dare. Excuse me, but why have you taken off your clothes Bono. Edge interjected and says because he's the lead singer and he's a rampant sex god with a huge........ego. (Sorry there were no photos available.)

Damn...if *I'd* been there, there would be pictures...:wink:
*sigh*
I gotta get Bono to take me to dinner..or continue my dream of becoming a boring journalist....:lol:

Hi Brightest - I see that your back on here. I just KNEW that you'd be in there > pouncing on this story, like a hungry, ferocious lion! heehee......rrrroooowwrr.......OH LOOK: NAKED BONO INTERVIEW SHOCK!!!! Hold the front page or what????

Yes, i remember reading that article V.well indeed(considering I'm such an old bag! :( ) and being totally :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's quite an image to have created all our dirty, filthy PLEBA minds, eh? :lol: :evil:

I love that pic, it makes me laugh everytime I see it. I wonder if Bono knew that he was, well quarter mooning the camera. It is kind of gross to look at someone showing or almost showing crack, yet it's so funny that I can't help but look. I needed a laugh after the weekend I had. Thank you Stars!

susanp6 said:
Hi Brightest - I see that your back on here. I just KNEW that you'd be in there > pouncing on this story, like a hungry, ferocious lion! heehee......rrrroooowwrr.......OH LOOK: NAKED BONO INTERVIEW SHOCK!!!! Hold the front page or what????

Yes, i remember reading that article V.well indeed(considering I'm such an old bag! :( ) and being totally :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's quite an image to have created all our dirty, filthy PLEBA minds, eh? :lol: :evil:

:lmao:
It's a *great* image...and am I that predictable? :wink:

Brightest - nah! not really predictable as such, just understandably BONO MMMMAAAAD!! :combust: :combust:

I seen the pic, and before I knew waht the question was, I yelled outloud to myself "PULL UP YOUR PANTS DUDE!" haha. At least they look nice and clean and white :D

I'm pretty sure *all* the guys look like the need some extra room...especially bono! :ohmy:

lol - the undies pic is kinda adorable! he he boxer briefs!
I still think he must go au natural when he's wearin leather...

(I feel like I'm those old commercials, the one where the two girls god\ssip about underwear, and Michael Jordon comes by and whatever...lol)

~BrightestStar~ said:
DO their pants look *really* tight or what?
:shifty:
(PLEBA has corrupted me....)
67c4e45d.jpg

:wink:

:faint:
WOW!!! I like the pants! They all look like the pants are so tight that they would cut off all the circulation leading to their legs.

~BrightestStar~ said:

BTW...Stars- Are we gonna see anymore of your fabulous story..or am *I* going to have to threaten to beat *you* with a rubber hose? :eyebrow:

:wink: :hug:

You've taken a fancy to my rubber hose phrase, eh? :wink: I've been thinking about it...I haven't asked the Guinness muse to put out in awhile, although I am 7 deep right now actually. :drunk: You might luck out chica. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom