Grammys - Where was Ali?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lauramullen said:
Don't worry about. I think that I may have come off the wrong way. I wasn't being a b***h. I was just saying my opinion.

hey laura...I hope you aren't thinking I was referring to you...! :hug: I most certainly wasn't. It is someone else that I will not mention by name here..

Everyone has a right to voice their opinion!! :rockon: :up:

Okay. I didn't think that you were. Sometimes when you express your opinion some people take it the wrong way.:love: :hug:

lauramullen said:
Okay. I didn't think that you were. Sometimes when you express your opinion some people take it the wrong way.:love: :hug:

:yes:

I personally think the girls were awol because they didn't want their outfits critiqued for days on end.

u2granny said:

:yes:

I personally think the girls were awol because they didn't want their outfits critiqued for days on end.

:lol: :yes: And who can blame them? I couldn't even begin to catalogue the anti-Ali shoe remarks.

It's a tough crowd out there!

If I were them, I wouldn't care what ugly Joan Rivers thinks anyway. They are beautiful inside and out no matter what they where.

joan rivers has a habit of trashing everyone though. she makes it a point to trash the most famous n most beautiful the most. she should look at her own ugly outfits first - she resembles the grinch sometimes. ali is no comparison to her. period.

Back
Top Bottom