goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow! weekend DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^:sigh: I was really excited about that picture and I was extremely sleep deprived and you were the most available person to get mad at :reject: I'm really sorry

And you are invited :hug:

^ It's okay, I shouldn't of tried to make a joke out of a picture of you staring at Bono, or was it the dancer who caught your eye :wink:

^^ It's am and not together

^^:tsk: It was Bono, he's :drool: in real life

My best friend stalked here to find that picture for me and she gave it to me last night on a pilowcase she made and she was like "Look at that concert pic!" and I was like "So?" and she's like ":hyper: That's you!" and I was like :combust: :faint:

^I've actually only been posting here since early january, so really only two and a half months

^^They're not too bad.....I'm still waiting on the video of me and one of my friends pretending to be Edge during "The Fly" :lol:

Using a bubble gun I got from one of my friends outside my house
bubbles.jpg

^:tsk: You wouldn't believe :lol:

This is me and my friend Bridgette singing to WOWY, and I picked up an empty soda bottle and started singing to it, and then beating it on my leg, and I turn around and my mom's just staring at me :D

elevation.jpg

U2vertigofly said:
what pic is on the pillowcase?

Here's the pillowcase, but I was most excited because my friend found a picture of me front row at the U2 concert I went to and put it on there, a picture that I had never seen

And I'm holding a bunny patch she gave me :D

mentalbunny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom