Goobies, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I'm consistent. I've fucking loved Danny Carter since 2002. I was calling him as the next great All Black long before anybody was paying attention to him.

Also, this French brie is amazing.
:lol:
I believe you! It's just odd seeing someone else say that instead of me!

Plus I find shuffle just chooses shit songs, or arbitrary combinations that make no sense. In any case, I'd rather just choose what to play myself!
That too. I use shuffle when I don't know for sure what I want to listen to and wanna be surprised. Sometimes, it does some really awesome shit. But the times it is retarded far outweigh those.

Oh my fucking god! What a tense ending! The All Blacks wiiiiin! 28-24. Oh yeah. Oh :FUCKYEAH:

The Tri-Nations and the Bledisloe Cup are ooouuurrrrsss. God I love being a Kiwi.

Besides the Rugby and Cricket World Cups, nothing else in sport even matters.

Oh, this calls for celebratory port! Haha, poor JV. At least all the other Aussies are asleep. I'm in fuckin' celebrate-and-gloat mode now.

Oh my fucking god! What a tense ending! The All Blacks wiiiiin! 28-24. Oh yeah. Oh :FUCKYEAH:

The Tri-Nations and the Bledisloe Cup are ooouuurrrrsss. God I love being a Kiwi.

Besides the Rugby and Cricket World Cups, nothing else in sport even matters.

Oh, this calls for celebratory port! Haha, poor JV. At least all the other Aussies are asleep. I'm in fuckin' celebrate-and-gloat mode now.
-springbok fan-

-springbok fan-

Huh, really? Well, it's better than being a Wallabies fan. Loved watching the 'Boks flog Australia in the previous Tri-Nations game. That was fucking awesome. Sure, the 'Boks may be the only real competition the All Blacks have, but I respect them for that. The Wallabies fucking suck.

She's in my harem. :drool:

Then why aren't you in Australia? We have ... me here. Some good vineyards too. Arguably the world's best shiraz right here in Victoria!

And I'm onto my sixth glass of port.

what's shiraz?

:hmm: and I don't know, I think the airfares might have something to do withthat..

Huh, really? Well, it's better than being a Wallabies fan. Loved watching the 'Boks flog Australia in the previous Tri-Nations game. That was fucking awesome. Sure, the 'Boks may be the only real competition the All Blacks have, but I respect them for that. The Wallabies fucking suck.

:lol: Tell me about it.

what's shiraz?

:hmm: and I don't know, I think the airfares might have something to do withthat..

Shiraz is a variety of red wine. It's also known as syrah. Do you guys call it that in Europe, perhaps?

Maybe JV can get you an airfare discount? :hmm:

Want to know why the Wallabies fucking suck?

MEET MATT DUNNING.

Does this look like an international, world class athlete?

dunning.jpg

NO. That looks like A FAT FUCK.

God. How could anybody support a team featuring Dunning?

Want to know why the Wallabies fucking suck?

MEET MATT DUNNING.

Does this look like an international, world class athlete?

dunning.jpg

NO. That looks like A FAT FUCK.

God. How could anybody support a team featuring Dunning?

Good grief, what a tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom