Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: Mr G isn't home from work yet, and apart from my omelette, I haven't moved my arse from the computer to cook dinner :reject:....do you think he will notice?

mysterious_jen said:

no but some others im not going into it.

Ah, kingofsorrow's bringing the lame.

And that MsMcPhisto is totally an alter.

Axver said:
And that MsMcPhisto is totally an alter.

I figured that this morning. I asked pfan about it, but we couldn't work out who it was. I hate alters. They are such a cowardly thing to do....:mad:

gluey said:
:giggle: Mr G isn't home from work yet, and apart from my omelette, I haven't moved my arse from the computer to cook dinner :reject:....do you think he will notice?

Ah, now this is the one time when living by myself and having nobody to worry about isn't an issue at all. Though I really should cook dinner. I'm fairly hungry.

Axver said:

Ah, now this is the one time when living by myself and having nobody to worry about isn't an issue at all. Though I really should cook dinner. I'm fairly hungry.

Have you still not eaten?

gluey said:

I agree.

Ironic thing is that I only just started liking coffee only to be banned from it!! :madwife:

The only way I can tolerate coffee is if it has enough sugar to kill me by the time I turn 20.

And I'm 21 already.

coolian2 said:
I want to create one that says

ALTERS
Are just not funny

I'll love you in an entirely heterosexual, platonic way if you do it.

gluey said:

Have you still not eaten?

Besides breaking off a few pieces of chocolate from a big Easter egg I got on the cheap, nope.

gluey said:
Print this and stick it on the refrigerator:

37081lq0.jpg

Axver said:

The only way I can tolerate coffee is if it has enough sugar to kill me by the time I turn 20.

And I'm 21 already.

I hated it until the day my father in law died of cancer. We were chugging it down as a coping mechanism at the hospital while we waited for him to pass.

I have discovered Moccona....it has more Mmmmmmm :yes: and two sugars helps it along....:drool:

Now I've got to get my heart fart sorted so I can have it again!!!

OK, I need to cook dinner, my stomach is hating me right now. So I'll be posting less for a little.

mysterious_jen said:
mince pies? its not xmas dumbass its easter!

My sister lives overseas. They don't do pies where she is. The first thing we have to get her when she flys home is a mince and cheese pie. She's simply not coherent until she has one!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom